Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 6th, 2015, 5:24 pm

but Fuli is a cheetah she should have parents, and Cheetahs are solo that's there life style
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » October 6th, 2015, 5:33 pm

What if her parents are dead? Would be an interesting bit of backstory for her...
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby LittleRolox3 » October 6th, 2015, 8:59 pm

I got a reply from the disneystore yesterday. Completely useless the person claimed to have no idea what im on about and to use the item number to find a specific item...well hopefully nearer the time i can get an actual respone
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » October 6th, 2015, 9:00 pm

I just preordered 'return of the roar' book.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbaPrescott » October 7th, 2015, 2:32 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]I got a reply from the disneystore yesterday. Completely useless the person claimed to have no idea what im on about and to use the item number to find a specific item...well hopefully nearer the time i can get an actual respone[/quote]
Sounds about right :roll:

A friend got an entirely different response on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/DisneyStoreUK/ ... 1474573625

So... No date on TLG right now, but this one states that the 'product' is coming soon?
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby LittleRolox3 » October 7th, 2015, 5:34 pm

[quote="SimbaPrescott"][quote="LittleRolox3"]I got a reply from the disneystore yesterday. Completely useless the person claimed to have no idea what im on about and to use the item number to find a specific item...well hopefully nearer the time i can get an actual respone[/quote]
Sounds about right :roll:

A friend got an entirely different response on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/DisneyStoreUK/ ... 1474573625

So... No date on TLG right now, but this one states that the 'product' is coming soon?[/quote]

no way :/ ill ask about the last week in october.
it was pretty funny when my dad walked in and saw me watching playhouse disney...i was waiting since i came in from school for an ad xD
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 7th, 2015, 10:48 pm

My sis watches playhouse Disney sometimes so whenever she does I usually stand there for awhile and when I bored I tell her to call me if she sees anything interesting
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Jammy » October 8th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Maybe with Fuli, it will be a thing about independence. Like, the Lion Guard is all like, omg, Fuli, you are alone too much, but then Fuli is like, yeah, guys, that's okay, sometimes it okay to do things by yourself. It's supposed to be educational, so maybe it'll talk about the difference between animals that hunt and live in groups to survive and those who do it alone.

And I'm not surprised that a responder wouldn't know, I'm sure it's not part of their job to know all of that (and they are probably too lazy to even google it???), but it's good that facebook can pull through for us!
Jammy

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby LittleRolox3 » October 10th, 2015, 12:29 pm

Im asking the disneystore again, this time Via facebook since we saw the trailer yesterday maybe they can give us some more info
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby SimbaPrescott » October 10th, 2015, 4:00 pm

I saw their response to you. I hope that's a hint towards 'very soon'!
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace