Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby Lynx » August 23rd, 2017, 7:01 pm

I just hope they aren't store only in the US :(
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby HasiraKali » August 24th, 2017, 3:38 am

They're going to be online for the US store. They already have an ad and a page on the Disney Store site. I can't go to the store to get them that morning because it's the second day of school, so I'm ordering them as soon as I get up.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Lynx » August 28th, 2017, 9:59 pm

I hope I catch it, my spending is limited and I don't wanna miss them and end up paying big dollars like I did for some of them :(
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KiovuLove » September 1st, 2017, 4:29 am

Lion guard tsum tsums are on the US disney store website. The whole team and janja.
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Gaze » September 4th, 2017, 8:46 pm

I went to both Target and Toys R Us recently and noticed the Lion Guard toy sections have been reduced to almost nothing! I hope they'll expand sufficiently once we finally get new merch.... I'm tired of waiting )~:
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Lynx » September 5th, 2017, 6:16 am

And the plush of rafiki's apprentice is off the Disney store site already :( Darn, did get free shipping on all 6 tsums though so I'm happy.
Lynx

Postby nathalie » September 5th, 2017, 7:56 am

Already? It's been on there for quite some time actually :)

I just couldn't decide if I wanted Mufasa, and by the time I made up my mind, he was gone.
Came back for about 3 days, but by the time I noticed, spent money elsewhere, haha. But he then dissapeared again.
If I'm at a Disney Store and they have him, I will get him, if not, my bank account won't be sad, lol.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby zerodix » September 8th, 2017, 10:07 am

on the wiki there was this playset with janja jasiri chungu and cheezi with a picture of it! is it new?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Gaze » December 23rd, 2017, 4:49 am

I'm really shocked that the TLG sections in all the local toy aisles are still dwindling to almost nothing, even during the holiday season. thought for sure they'd release new stuff for christmas shopping! was there ever some sort of official announcement stating when new stuff would be released and I just missed it?
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Elton John » December 23rd, 2017, 12:42 pm

We will probably see a decent amount of new merch when season 3 starts.

My local krogers has some tlg merch. It has a few mini plushes and I saw a Kion christmas ornament. I would have bought it if I had the extra money.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace