Current Lion king collection

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Current Lion king collection

Postby kiliaarts » August 26th, 2015, 10:01 am

So I decided to put up my lion king merch :3.
(was able to finally go to Lion king broadway a few weeks ago (been wanting to see it for years) Mum decided that it would be my early 21st birthday present :3
At the top we have the Lion king Broadway Simba that is done like the puppet in the broadway.
Lion king broadway book
Nala plush (not disney store, I think shes a fake as I got her from Singapore while over there 4 years ago)
Lion king "cave monsters" Golden book
Lion king broadway cup (bought a slushie which came in the cup :3 )
Timon figure (this and the other figures minus the simba infront of Kovu's paw were bought for my 21st birthday cake, only 4 are been used)
Simba broadway mask
Mufasa, Nala, Scar.
Vitani (This was such a good buy got her off ebay on saturday 12 AUD with only 7 AUD postage so all together 19 AUD and is in amazing condition)
Kovu Plush (got him a few years ago I believe he was only 19 AUD)
Simba figure
Lion king bracelets and necklace from hot topic (I think...)
Simba pop vinyl figure
Shenzi, ed and Banizi figure, (can't see it properly) Rafiki holding up cub simba
Simba statue
Cub Nala, Mufasa and Zazu (Love this one)
Pumba.

Thats all (minus a tlk shirt that isn't in the photo and another that I just bought the other day and waiting for it to arrive)

I don't have the dvd's (used to but I gave one copy to my cousins kids and then months after went to watch my other copy (not the region I'm in) but had a region free dvd player, that stopped working so I had to sell the dvds (Thinking I still had the others) Ughhh and annoying how expensive they are to buy $28 AUD :'(
kiliaarts

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Current Lion king collection

Postby zerodix » August 26th, 2015, 11:38 am

that is a lot of tlk stuff, I had a huge collection too before i lost my house. I had a vitrine closet full of figurines and a lot of plushees
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby kiliaarts » August 26th, 2015, 12:16 pm

haha hopefully still more to come *fingers crossed*

awww thats sad D;
kiliaarts

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 26th, 2015, 6:23 pm

Aw, I love that broadway baby Simba plushie! Everytime I visit the show they're always out of stock of him :(
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby kiliaarts » August 27th, 2015, 1:34 am

awww that stinks, I've seen him on ebay :3, I found him cuter than the other plushies they had~. (you should also be able to buy him off the playbill website.
kiliaarts

Return to Lion King Marketplace