What TLG items do you get

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

What TLG items do you get

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 4th, 2016, 10:04 pm

thought I would start this thread off for those who bought TLG stuff to share it with us 8-)

cup is what I got to start off with, Ill be using the Kion cup to have drink while watching the Lion guard show, now if only Target and wal-mart would show there stuff online, so I can ORDER THE REST! :shattered:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: What TLG items do you get

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 5th, 2016, 4:28 am

Janja is ordered and shipping :) because he wasn't at the store :( :P the others I picked up and was caring them around the store (no bag cause they cost) I got some strange looks from some little kids :P I'm going to target later this week, which is where the blind bags apparently are according to a new video
Attachments
image.jpg
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Squeely » January 5th, 2016, 7:35 am

^Can confirm that the blind bags are at Target. Also awww, kitty!

Here's my poorly-photographed haul:
Kion cup x1
TLG playset x1
Non-TLG lioness x1
Blind Bags x8
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 5th, 2016, 1:39 pm

How much are the blind bags?
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby LittleRolox3 » January 5th, 2016, 1:44 pm

Already saved up £150 from my pay cant wait for them! But too be honest i prefer the just play kion to the ds one. He looks weird xD and the simba figure is brown with bright yellow xD not to keep on the ds merch but hey ho! Asda or tesco better bring stuff out soon :p
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 5th, 2016, 5:25 pm

you know after I saw the blind bag video and then got the figure set I almost thought that Bunga and fuli were the same as in the blind bags but they actually arnt, I wasn't going to get me the Kion and fuli blind bags but since they are different Im still planning to get them 8-)

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Postby Squeely » January 6th, 2016, 2:19 am

[quote="_TravelerBlu_"]How much are the blind bags?[/quote]
Roughly $3 each
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 6th, 2016, 2:35 am

cool! not bad!

_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 6th, 2016, 3:27 am

Get this, so I asked my boyfriend to check his Target and he said all he saw was the Biggest Kion plush there that was $80 FRIKEN DOLLERS! OMG :ocwap: ..... and I want that one :busted: , but he saw nothing else there, no blind bags or figure toys, that was all he could find, could that mean they have already sold out fast?

gothprincesskiara

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 6th, 2016, 3:31 am

Pic PLEASE?

_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Next

Return to Lion King Marketplace