What TLG items do you get

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: What TLG items do you get

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 16th, 2016, 9:34 pm

[quote="Nilla"]I got the Kion figure from the Disney Store set, and the one from the blind bags-so I'm gonna show a comparison for other people who were curious like I was. The one from the blind bag looks better in my opinion, the color is more accurate and the face looks better. The DS Kion looks higher quality and like it's made out of better materials though. It looks more matte, too, and it's expression is more expressive, lol. I just prefer the blind bag's design.
^blind bag on the right, DS on the left
^blind bag matched the others better IMO[/quote]
where did you get that Kiara?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » February 16th, 2016, 10:17 pm

I wanna know about dat kiara and kovu too!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Nilla » February 16th, 2016, 11:13 pm

They're old! Sorry to disappoint. They're from mattel. I found them on ebay not that long ago for $15, but that's the lower end of what you can find them for. The seller didn't even know who they were. keep your eye out :/

edit: I just got the bunga blind bag! Here's how it compares to the Disney Store set one for anyone interested. I prefer the DS one. the blind bag is the bigger one.
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby KiovuLove » February 16th, 2016, 11:46 pm

Lol the kiara and Kovu are on ebay every once and a while. I never seen that middle simba figure
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Nilla » February 16th, 2016, 11:54 pm

He's from Disney World. Around 2005ish? I actually have 2 of those simba's and 2 of his nala counterpart, idk what they're worth but i'd sell them
Nilla

Postby KiovuLove » February 17th, 2016, 12:04 am

They're kind of creepy looking but interesting. I love unique figures :)
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby LittleRolox3 » February 17th, 2016, 12:10 am

there is 2 editions of those simba and nala figures you have, 1 being just normal figures and 2 being stamps!

lion_king_stamp_figures_by_littlerolox3-d9ik3ir.jpg
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Nilla » February 17th, 2016, 12:16 am

I got them because my parent used to work there! I haven't seen them anywhere either, besides in my collection. I don't think they're on ebay. I really like em though, don't insult them, lmao! But I don't need doubles, if anyone wants to buy them or trade for them let me know.

littlerolox3- Cool! I have that timon and pumbaa (figure version) too. Do you know anything else? like if they're rare or what they're worth??
Nilla

Postby Rollo » February 17th, 2016, 11:46 am

So far, I really prefer the Blind Bag figurines to the DS one. I feel like the DS ones are trying so hard to create an expression on the face that it looks sort of creepy. The colours are really dull compared to the BB ones, too.
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

Postby Nilla » February 17th, 2016, 1:39 pm

^agreed^ I do like the DS Bunga better though, if nothing else because it's smaller which scales with the rest of my toys better. His expression looks a little weird in both anyway lol
Nilla

Previous

Return to Lion King Marketplace