Goals

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Goals

Postby Squeely » January 26th, 2016, 3:48 am

[quote="Akril"][quote="Squeely"]The one with its wings out.[/quote]
Do you mean the Zazu figure in this photo, Squeely?[/quote]
Yup, that's the one!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Akril » January 26th, 2016, 6:21 am

[quote="Squeely"][quote="Akril"][quote="Squeely"]The one with its wings out.[/quote]
Do you mean the Zazu figure in this photo, Squeely?[/quote]
Yup, that's the one![/quote]
Cool! I'm selling that figure (for $1). If you'd like to buy it, just send me a PM.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 26th, 2016, 3:10 pm

More than anything, I want the 5ft Douglas Simba. When SP came out, my local Asda store had a raffle for one and, needless to say, I didn't win. I've wanted one ever since. I've seen them vary in price so much (one went for about £300, one for £25, another for £50...) but they're never near me and I lack transport.

I'd also love to get one of the Lion King statues from the Disney Stores. They're a bit too expensive, though :P

Oh, and a couple of items from my childhood. Most of my childhood stuff is still here, but I'm missing a pop up play tent and a bucket that I'd really like to get back someday.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby KiovuLove » January 27th, 2016, 11:07 am

The giant simba is so cool! I honestly never knew it existed until somewhere in the last couple of years. And a tent and bucket? So cool! I hope you reach your goals!
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Kion » January 27th, 2016, 4:03 pm

I seem to have now caught up with all of the merch I wanted 8-) Yay!

Apart from this statue of Mufasa and Simba, I'd like to maybe buy this someday, think it's beautiful.

:melikey: :tobeking:
Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby KiovuLove » January 31st, 2016, 10:46 pm

So i just found a cheap listing of shenzi. Now I have 2 of the Hyenas I wanted. Anyone know how ed came? I've seen banzai in a two pack with zazu and shenzi with a box set, but ed seems a lot more impossible to find. I'm not even sure how he was available. Anyone know, so that maybe it's a little easier for me to find him?
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Squeely » January 31st, 2016, 11:52 pm

Ed came in the "Roaring Kings" box set, which as I've gathered was only sold at Disney Parks, which is what makes Ed so rare. Everyone else in the set is different from their usual figures, too. Simba and Scar are slightly bigger and have voice boxes so they can roar, and Shenzi's articulation is a little different:
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby KiovuLove » February 1st, 2016, 12:12 am

Oh okay that explains it....I don't think i would have had him then unless we found him at a yard sale or something. I've only been to disney world once and was too young to remember it. But we could've gotten something lion king there since I've always loved the movie. I doubt my parents would buy me a figure set at the age of like 1 or 2 though lol

I do know I had one or two hyena figures. I know one of them was shenzi so I'm glad I'm getting her back :)
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Rollo » February 5th, 2016, 9:59 pm

I'm not sure what my goals overall are, though I'd like to have some since I love collecting merch. I can get quite obsessive so I'm trying to be wiser with myself. There's just so much TLK merch out there that it feels almost impossible to find a starting place! I can remember having a lot of items as a kid when I went through my numerous TLK phases, but everything has been sold/thrown away since then. The only TLK items I have now are mainly clothes (PJs, slacks, shirts), the DVDs, a couple of CDs and of course my 2011 Diamond Edition Simba plushie.

I'm hoping to collect all of TLG's merch, or at least the official Disney stuff. I already have the Kion and Janja Disney Store plushes, but when the merch finally hits UK stores I want to get Beshte, Bunga, Ono and Fuli, too. I also want to get the DS figurine set and that adorable Kion Tumbler, along with the CD and the Blind Bag figures. I think the Just Play toys look very poorly made so I'm not bothering with them. I would like to say that my new ongoing goal is to collect all or most of the DS TLG store merch.

Although, if there's one original TLK item I'd LOVE to get back, it was these figurines I bought when I was around 10 or 11 years old. They came in a circular shaped clear plastic container, and there was figurines of almost all of the original movie characters excluding Sarabi. I can vividly remember there being hyena and Rafiki figures which I thought was awesome cause I had never seen them before. It came with this playmat of the Pridelands, too, or just a typical Saharan scene. There was a few items like trees and rocks. I can even remember the smell of the plastic :lol:

I adored playing with them. Me and my friends used to act out scenes from the movie with them. I'm starting to think they could've been the original circa 1994 figurines but simply re-arranged in new packaging. Either that or they were part of the promotional line for the IMAX release back in the early 2000s - I can remember going into Glasgow and getting that interactive/dancing/singing Simba toy. We used to put Smarties tubes on his tail. Thought it was the funniest thing ever when it moved :P

I think I'm going to start hunting down for them again, I'd love to repurchase them for old times sake.
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 5th, 2016, 10:05 pm

my goal is to get all the TLK art therapy coloring books I can :D
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace