Goals

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Goals

Postby nathalie » January 22nd, 2016, 8:13 pm

Yes! I had bits and pieces when growing up, but really started when I was a tad older, I wanted to make it a goal, to someone have every single official soundtrack there is!
Lion King was dubbed in 32 languages back in 1994 (I'm not counting the new ones with the latest BD releases).

I started collecting the 1994 + 2003 soundtracks.
I also have 1998 versions (picture CD's) and the 2011 Best of's CD's.

Unfortunatly, not every country released an MC or CD :( (like Iceland & Africa [Zulu]).

I have 17 languages on CD now (1994 + 2003 combined), so still after a few *sigh*.
(and about 80 CD's in total)
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Squeely » January 24th, 2016, 1:48 am

I too want most of the figures I had as a kid. I recently got a good chunk of them for my birthday, but I still need the Mattel Rafiki, Banzai, Zazu, and Kovu. Could also go for the Bullyland Kovu. I never had the Mattel Ed as a kid, but I really want him. He's my holy grail.

Also in the process of collecting TLG figures as they come out. I still need the blind bag Ono.

If anyone has extras of any of these and wants to help, I'd be glad to take them off your hands, and will gladly pay as long as the price is reasonable.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby KiovuLove » January 24th, 2016, 8:55 pm

Hey squeely, which Zazu is that? Just curious
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Squeely » January 24th, 2016, 9:06 pm

The one with its wings out.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby KiovuLove » January 25th, 2016, 12:00 am

Oh okay. I just double checked. I have only one Zazu and it's the one that's giving attitude. If I come across anything though, I'll let you know! ;)

Ugh I was gonna get the pride rock playset, but I waited too long...the cheaper ones were snatched :(
I do want to mention that I've caved in and purchased a Shenzi figure (one of the ones I wanted) for freakin $30..., the young simba, and the Scar figure I wanted back. Now my adult Simba wont be alone! This is gonna be a slow process even though I'm making quick progress. That means I just need Pride Rock, Ed, and Banzai. I think I might have the Mattel Rafiki already, but not sure...and I dont care too much to get the Zazu. I probably have the pumbaa and timon though. Not sure.

But to update my list a little, venture out of the things I used to have, I'd love a "piece of the movie" either in the piece of reel cards or one of the pins like pictured here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Podm-Piece-Of-D ... SwKIpWEIqX or even just an original drawing. Anything to that effect.

Also, this Mufasa statue. I've seen it on ebay before, but it's never cheap. I do wish to have this someday as well. (Pictured below)
Attachments
2284229_1_l.jpg
2284229_1_l.jpg (29.19 KiB) Viewed 2846 times
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Akril » January 25th, 2016, 12:58 am

[quote="Squeely"]The one with its wings out.[/quote]
Do you mean the Zazu figure in this photo, Squeely?
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby Marizzle » January 25th, 2016, 1:23 am

I'd like to obtain Disney Store's Adult Nala and Scar plush toys, if possible.

At moment, my main objective is to get Walmart's jumbo Kion, but I don't think it'll ever come to Europe, nor can I find it for sale online. :unsatisfied:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby KiovuLove » January 25th, 2016, 1:45 am

I take that back, I have the attitude Zazu AND the Zazu from this set: http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Lion-King-P ... SwoydWpUvG

[quote="Marizzle"]
At moment, my main objective is to get Walmart's jumbo Kion, but I don't think it'll ever come to Europe, nor can I find it for sale online. :unsatisfied:[/quote]

It's not online here either...it's only come to a few walmarts across the USA. I have 4 walmarts that circle me and none of them have anything. I had to travel to a different state to get a large Kion :unsure:
Actually Target has been the most promising place to find anything for me, where I'm at at least :?
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby nathalie » January 25th, 2016, 6:21 pm

[quote="Akril"][quote="Squeely"]The one with its wings out.[/quote]
Do you mean the Zazu figure in this photo, Squeely?[/quote]

I believe that Zazu came with a Nala figurine, from Mattel indeed.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby KiovuLove » January 25th, 2016, 9:00 pm

I found a listing for Shenzi figure! :omg4: But when it got here it was Banzai :banzaismile: ...I mean I dont have him so I'm happy, but Shenzi is harder to find :grumpy: :epicshenziface:
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace