Goals

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Goals

Postby Nilla » February 11th, 2016, 3:39 pm

I actually meant the sizes of the purring kovu and kiara vs the sizes of purring simba and nala, lol. Good to know about the mini playsets though, and if you need someone to take your extra figures off your hands, I'm your girl! haha
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby KiovuLove » February 12th, 2016, 12:05 am

Oh oops sorry :kionoops: Misunderstood..
But hey, maybe that's one of the things I could trade for ed if you were interested ;)

Anyway to answer your real question, they're really close. The Kiara and Kovu have longer limbs as they are floppy, while the nala (and I'm assuming Simba. sorry dont have him. I used to a long time ago...dont know where he went) has a set placement of paws. I pictured my plushes below.

I think this simba would be good if you want them all to be similar: http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-Baby-Simba-L ... SwuAVWvMzv
Attachments
20160211_172719.jpg
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Nilla » February 12th, 2016, 5:11 am

Too bad I don't have ed D: Good luck with that though.
And thanks for the pic! I definitely need to get my hands on that simba and nala, it's not a PERFECT match, but they look like they need to be together. Idk, I'm sentimental about these things x)
Nilla

Postby LittleRolox3 » February 12th, 2016, 9:42 pm

another thing i was after that i didnt include was jemini kovu! ive been searching ever since i got kiara in 2013 and yesterday he arrived!

12710765_947519911981461_8161782862520087026_o.jpg
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Lynx » February 12th, 2016, 10:56 pm

My goals right now are to collect my set of the blind bag figurines (haven't found any more since the first box of them were released :sad: ), and complete the set of the Just Play plushies.
Lynx

Postby KiovuLove » February 13th, 2016, 1:57 am

[quote="Nilla"]Too bad I don't have ed D: Good luck with that though.
And thanks for the pic! I definitely need to get my hands on that simba and nala, it's not a PERFECT match, but they look like they need to be together. Idk, I'm sentimental about these things x)[/quote]

Oh darn :/ oh well. You're welcome for the pic :D
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Rollo » February 14th, 2016, 7:10 pm

After seeing the previews for the new TLG Just Play merch, my goals have definitely updated! I'm now planning on buying all the DS plushies, but when it comes to figurines, I think I'll stick with Just Play's line. For some reason I like them better than Disney's version for TLG. They just look better - I don't like the Disney Store Simba figurine from the TLG set much at all.

Plus, this set has Rafiki. 8-)
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

Postby Nilla » February 15th, 2016, 2:24 pm

What previews?
Nilla

Postby Rollo » February 15th, 2016, 4:05 pm

^ https://youtu.be/7XLiKC4PFYs

It's looking good. I shared this on Tumblr and some fans were able to see that there's a small Kiara plush as well as a Blind Bag figurine. I think someone also mentioned they could see a Jasiri but I haven't been able to spot her yet. I'd imagine if there was a Rai-Rai there would be a Jasiri.
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

Postby KiovuLove » February 15th, 2016, 5:13 pm

OMG KIARA YES PLEASE OMG
I'm gonna be going into town a lot more often. Do we know where they will be?
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace