Incorrect movie description on simba's pride toy

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Incorrect movie description on simba's pride toy

Postby KiovuLove » February 12th, 2016, 2:24 am

Is "proud of simbas pride" part of a simbas pride dvd set? I don't remember seeing it on mine so I have to ask. I mean I also haven't checked the bonus features for awhile...I have the 2 disc set that I think is the most common dvd they have of it
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Lynx » February 12th, 2016, 2:48 am

[quote="KiovuLove"]Is "proud of simbas pride" part of a simbas pride dvd set? I don't remember seeing it on mine so I have to ask. I mean I also haven't checked the bonus features for awhile...I have the 2 disc set that I think is the most common dvd they have of it[/quote]
It is, it's in the two disc special edition of the movie from 2003 or so. I think it's also on the Blu ray combo pack version, let me check real quick.

Edit: Yeah, it's also on the Blu ray disc of the combo pack. :D
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KiovuLove » February 12th, 2016, 11:03 am

Oh I didn't know they made a blu-ray version. Not that it matters, I don't have a player xD while we're on the subject, I've seen on YouTube deleted scenes from simbas pride. I don't remember seeing deleted scenes on mine. Are they on a dvd or blu- ray or did some official of some sort just leak it onto the internet?
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Lynx » February 12th, 2016, 5:09 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"]Oh I didn't know they made a blu-ray version. Not that it matters, I don't have a player xD while we're on the subject, I've seen on YouTube deleted scenes from simbas pride. I don't remember seeing deleted scenes on mine. Are they on a dvd or blu- ray or did some official of some sort just leak it onto the internet?[/quote]

Yeah, I was amazed too :-o I discovered they did when I went looking on eBay for used copies of the movie trio used. Was amazed I found all 3 movies for under $25 each when most sellers want $60 per just because they're Lion King and out of print. And I'll look at the extra features on mine when I have a chance again. :)

Edit: Took a moment to comb over my 2003 copy as well as the Blu Ray, was only able to find Proud of Simba's Pride (which I found on YouTube as well https://youtu.be/Q0pGuSYQa5I ) and a short video with the voice actors in it. There's no deleted scenes that I can find. They must have been from awhile back when the drafts of LK and Little Mermaid came to light. :?
Lynx

Postby TheLionPrince » February 12th, 2016, 7:48 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"]Oh I didn't know they made a blu-ray version. Not that it matters, I don't have a player xD while we're on the subject, I've seen on YouTube deleted scenes from simbas pride. I don't remember seeing deleted scenes on mine. Are they on a dvd or blu- ray or did some official of some sort just leak it onto the internet?[/quote]

The 2004 DVD or the 2011 Blu-Ray/DVD don't included the deleted scenes as bonus features. Somehow, in 1998, an original workprint of Simba's Pride was leaked onto the Internet, and the deleted scenes were uploaded on lionking.org (scroll down to the bottom of the page and they are there). They were then uploaded onto YouTube years later.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby KiovuLove » February 13th, 2016, 1:56 am

Oh okay thanks guys! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on a version I would want
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Previous

Return to Lion King Marketplace