Merchandise Helpline, Collector to Collector

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Merchandise Helpline, Collector to Collector

Postby Nilla » October 13th, 2016, 3:48 pm

Hey guys, I just bought a kovu and kiara on ebay and was wondering if any of you have information on them. The title says "Nestle Factory Samples" ...whatever that means, but I also think the seller had no idea what they are because they were listed as "Simba and Nula"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282218559203

I asked the seller if they had any more info about them, and they responded with this:

I know I've seen mass produced ones similar to these, but I can't put my finger on what brand they were. I'm sure these are different than any I've seen before, though. (They're really cool whatever they are!)

edit: I figured it out! the mass produced ones I was thinking about were the jemini plushies.

vs the ones I just bought:

Mine have stick on eyes instead of embroidered, kovu has freckles and a less pointy nose, the mouth shape is different, and it looks like they might lay differently, but I'd have to see them both together to be sure. Too bad I don't have the mass produced Jemini's to compare them too when they get here. x)
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Previous

Return to Lion King Marketplace