new Disney Store TLK plush??

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

new Disney Store TLK plush??

Postby Gaze » June 24th, 2017, 1:48 am

activity has been slow on this forum, and I saw an instagram post the other day that excited me enough I thought it warranted a new thread!

here's a screenshot of the post --

this plush is SO beautiful, oh my god!! not available online yet. has anyone seen them in-store? my closest Disney store is too far away to get to without persuading someone to drive me, but I'm dying to get my hands on one.

I'm really hoping it's true that more new plush will be on the way soon. the thought of new Scar and hyena plushes is overwhelmingly exciting to me, LOL
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Re: new Disney Store TLK plush??

Postby LittleRolox3 » June 24th, 2017, 3:38 pm

cannot wait for these to hit UK stores. theres a scar too. 2011 release of rafiki and a new weird face timon. even a reusable bag
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (75.05 KiB) Viewed 5085 times
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Rollo » June 24th, 2017, 4:06 pm

Been waiting for a suitably sized Mufasa plush like this for YEARS. So excited! I know it's a long shot, but the idea of them possibly releasing a Sarabi or something is really tempting. They're bound to release a new Nala so that's something at least.

Isn't this just the 2011 version of Scar though? Or is it bigger? Assuming that the Mufasa plush is the same size as the 2011 Adult Simba, then Scar should finally be the same size as him. Only the brown-bearded American version (which I think was a prototype) was actually a realistic size. There's no way he should be smaller than Simba.

Can't wait to get these guys. Apart from Timon lol. I can't believe how cheap that looks in comparison to the rest of them.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby LittleRolox3 » June 24th, 2017, 4:13 pm

[quote="Rollo"]Been waiting for a suitably sized Mufasa plush like this for YEARS. So excited! I know it's a long shot, but the idea of them possibly releasing a Sarabi or something is really tempting. They're bound to release a new Nala so that's something at least.

Isn't this just the 2011 version of Scar though? Or is it bigger? Assuming that the Mufasa plush is the same size as the 2011 Adult Simba, then Scar should finally be the same size as him. Only the brown-bearded American version (which I think was a prototype) was actually a realistic size. There's no way he should be smaller than Simba.

Can't wait to get these guys. Apart from Timon lol. I can't believe how cheap that looks in comparison to the rest of them.[/quote]

i heard scar and mufasa are only 14". i have that brown beard scar you are talking about so when/if they come here ill take a photo. i hope they come here or there will be one hell of a ride getting them home from new york in September. i am praying they make a new style of cub simba and nala. hopefully sitting like mufasa and even a sarabi aswell
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Rollo » June 24th, 2017, 4:18 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]i heard scar and mufasa are only 14". i have that brown beard scar you are talking about so when/if they come here ill take a photo. i hope they come here or there will be one hell of a ride getting them home from new york in September. i am praying they make a new style of cub simba and nala. hopefully sitting like mufasa and even a sarabi aswell[/quote]

Ah, that's a bit of a shame actually... :? I was really hoping they'd be larger than that. I think the 2011 Adult Simba is 20" and that's the perfect size for a plush. Enough room for detail, plus they're way more robust. Oh well. It's still something.

I've been desperate to get that brown beard Scar but he is so rare. I don't think I've ever seen him listed on eBAY.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gaze » June 24th, 2017, 11:02 pm

ooh I didn't see there are already photos of the Scar out there! ahhh I'm so excited, he looks great! really hoping there will actually be hyena plush as well.

I agree Rollo, a new Sarabi would be amazing. wish they'd stop neglecting her....
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby KiovuLove » June 25th, 2017, 8:19 pm

OH MY GOD I NEED
The only mufasa I have is a little sitting one....i wish i knew what year, but i dont think its that old xD And SCAR? I have none of him >.<
Does anyody know if this has been circulated? I guess I could always just call my "local" store xD

UPDATE: 6/26/2017 12:32pm est

I just called my local store and she said she doesnt have them yet, but she just got an email about them this morning. She said that there's a ringing issue with them and they're on hold. No stores can sell them yet. She said usually when this kind of thing happens, give it 2 weeks. I'm probably gonna call again on the first just to be sure. Hope that helps you all <3
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby LittleRolox3 » June 26th, 2017, 7:04 pm

my local store (glasgow) had timon in today! the poor cast member has been bombarded with questions over the weekend. she said they will probably be expected during/after the disneystore sale. also if you buy something you get a 20% off voucher to use between july-September so it will be handy for the new merch!
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby Rollo » June 26th, 2017, 8:18 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]my local store (glasgow) had timon in today! the poor cast member has been bombarded with questions over the weekend. she said they will probably be expected during/after the disneystore sale. also if you buy something you get a 20% off voucher to use between july-September so it will be handy for the new merch![/quote]

Great stuff, thanks for inquiring about it. I think if we're already seeing Timon then the rest of them can't be far behind. Hopefully by the time they arrive, the aforementioned hyenas as well as anyone else will be included too. I think we'll probably get a Pumbaa and a Nala and maybe a Zazu, but the fact they've made a completely new Mufasa really gives me hope that we'll get another "rare" character.
Rollo

Postby KiovuLove » June 26th, 2017, 9:08 pm

I wish they would bring back more of that giant mufasa...I just want it so bad :shattered:
Wishful thinking I guess :unsure:
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Next

Return to Lion King Marketplace