Clean out

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Clean out

Postby KiovuLove » June 25th, 2017, 11:55 pm

I really need to clean out some stuff.

Here is an album of the items:
http://s543.photobucket.com/user/Jesses ... t=3&page=1

I also have a lot of extra figures. If you are looking for certain ones, ask I can tell you if I have it. It's just a pain to sort through them. Examples, I have extras of all the hyenas and the Mufasa fighting action figure (push a button and just his head and paws move).
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Re: Clean out

Postby Gaze » June 26th, 2017, 1:41 am

hey there! do you have an extra of the Ed action figure, by any chance?

also, how much would you be asking for one of the Simba figures with the green keychain and for the seated Sarabi figure (or perhaps the entire set she's pictured with)?
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby KiovuLove » June 26th, 2017, 5:48 am

[quote="Gaze"]hey there! do you have an extra of the Ed action figure, by any chance?

also, how much would you be asking for one of the Simba figures with the green keychain and for the seated Sarabi figure (or perhaps the entire set she's pictured with)?[/quote]

I do have an extra Ed ^^
I could probably do $7 for the keychain, as I know it's a little uncommon, even though it came in a 4 pack (so weird).
I'd prefer to sell the Sarabi with the set. I have doubles of each of those and Sarabi is probably the most coveted naturally. It's kind of hard to come up with a price since it's not seen often, same with Ed....I'd probably do $15 for the set with Sarabi and $35 for Ed.

I could probably do $60 for all of them including shipping in the US.
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PridelandsPhantom » June 26th, 2017, 6:20 am

Are the stuffed animals for sale? I was looking at the Kiara and baby Simba ones.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby KiovuLove » June 26th, 2017, 7:01 am

[quote="PridelandsPhantom"]Are the stuffed animals for sale? I was looking at the Kiara and baby Simba ones.[/quote]

yes everything in that album is for sale ^^
do you mean these?
http://s543.photobucket.com/user/Jesses ... ort=3&o=29
http://s543.photobucket.com/user/Jesses ... ort=3&o=23

or do you mean the kiara beanie?
http://s543.photobucket.com/user/Jesses ... ort=3&o=36
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Gaze » June 26th, 2017, 3:38 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"][quote="Gaze"]hey there! do you have an extra of the Ed action figure, by any chance?

also, how much would you be asking for one of the Simba figures with the green keychain and for the seated Sarabi figure (or perhaps the entire set she's pictured with)?[/quote]

I do have an extra Ed ^^
I could probably do $7 for the keychain, as I know it's a little uncommon, even though it came in a 4 pack (so weird).
I'd prefer to sell the Sarabi with the set. I have doubles of each of those and Sarabi is probably the most coveted naturally. It's kind of hard to come up with a price since it's not seen often, same with Ed....I'd probably do $15 for the set with Sarabi and $35 for Ed.

I could probably do $60 for all of them including shipping in the US.[/quote]
awesome, thanks for letting me know!! sadly I just had to drop a bunch of money on an unexpected iphone repair.....is there any way you'd be able to hold just the Ed and the set with Sarabi for me until I get paid on Tuesday the 4th?

I completely understand if you'd rather not! just thought it was worth checkin ;)
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby KiovuLove » June 26th, 2017, 3:40 pm

Yea I should be able to ^^ thank you for the interest
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby LittleRolox3 » June 26th, 2017, 7:11 pm

hey would you post to the UK? id be interested in some if you would ship there^^
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby KiovuLove » June 26th, 2017, 7:52 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]hey would you post to the UK? id be interested in some if you would ship there^^[/quote]

I'd be okay with that, but I would have to give you a quote on the shipping. I think I tried to send a small pokemon figure to the UK and it was kinda crazy. I don't know if the post office lady just bumped up the shipping type or what but it was $20 for a small box. It's up to you if you'd want to pay for the shipping. I can figure out how much it would be for you if you want. What are you interested in?
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby PridelandsPhantom » June 27th, 2017, 2:15 am

Yes, I'm interested in the first two stuffed animals and not the beanie. I am in the U.S.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Next

Return to Lion King Marketplace