[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Selling off collection — My Lion King Forum

Selling off collection

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Selling off collection

Postby TheDoctor » August 12th, 2017, 8:02 pm

Last edited by TheDoctor on August 23rd, 2017, 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Re: Selling off collection

Postby LittleRolox3 » August 12th, 2017, 8:21 pm

hi there! anychance you would ship to the uk if i covered all the costs? im interested in quite a few items!!
the bubble bath bottle, family plushies and bullyland kovu. thanks :)
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby TheDoctor » August 13th, 2017, 12:28 am

Absolutely! I'll ship anywhere as long as the costs are covered by the buyer :kionsmile: I'll look into what the shipping would come up to on Tuesday or Wednesday (when I'm back at my own place!) and send you a PM once I know!
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Heeey-Kion » August 14th, 2017, 2:57 am

Oooh!

May I take the Kiara flashlight and the Kiara from the figure lot? :)
Heeey-Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby TheDoctor » August 14th, 2017, 5:34 pm

Sure! I'll reserve 'em for you :D
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Postby KiovuLove » August 18th, 2017, 7:12 am

DANGIT I missed out on kiara light >.<
You said there were other things possibly?
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby TheDoctor » August 20th, 2017, 8:55 pm

Yes! There will be more things!

Gah, sorry about the delay, everyone, I haven't forgotten it's just been a hectic week with travel and vet visits and Idunnowhat. But! Tomorrow I'm gonna look at shipping costs and photograph the other lot of items :)
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Postby TheDoctor » August 23rd, 2017, 6:46 pm

Added the second lot of stuff I'm selling, at long last :nukasupergrin:
(I couldn't find a bunch of the items that I do know I own though :unsure: I guess if they turn up I'll let you know xP)
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Return to Lion King Marketplace