Lion Guard Series 5 Blindbags

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Lion Guard Series 5 Blindbags

Postby LittleRolox3 » February 27th, 2018, 9:24 pm

Just to let peoplw know in the UK series 5 blindbags are out in asda, including series 4. happy hunting! :D
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Re: Lion Guard Series 5 Blindbags

Postby nathalie » February 28th, 2018, 2:07 pm

They are going FAST !

I arrived in the UK on February 13th. On the 14th I went into Asda, and didn't see the box (series 4). 2 days later I spot them, it was half empty. I took 3 myself. Again 2 days later the box was completely gone.

Again a few days later in another Asda they had series 5, managed to get all the ones I wanted.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Lynx » March 16th, 2018, 1:16 am

So far no dice finding them in the US :(
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mamaprince » July 28th, 2019, 7:02 am

I heard that there was gonna be a Zira blindbag, but that idea was scrapped. I was so bummed. :/ Sadly the only merchandise we have of her is the US and UK McDonald's plushies. And if your lucky, some Puzzles and fanmade merchandise.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Return to Lion King Marketplace