Jungle Friend Babies Jungle Playground For Sale!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Jungle Friend Babies Jungle Playground For Sale!

Postby Akril » March 19th, 2018, 5:24 am

Heyo,

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I've got a Lion King Jungle Friend Babies Jungle Playground playset that I've been meaning to sell for some while. I've listed it on eBay twice and never got a bid, so I thought I'd try advertising it here instead.

P1000145b.jpg

P1000144b.jpg

The playset is in fairly good condition except for the two vine "ropes" that attach the leaf sting to the giraffe, which are broken at the ends. I tried my best to repair them, but they're still pretty fragile.

P1000147b.jpg

I've seen this playset listed at around $10-15 USD, and I tried listing it lower than that, but as I mentioned before, there were no takers. The shipping is definitely going to be more than the playset no matter what the price is (especially for international shipping), and at this point, getting it out of my place and into the hands of someone who would appreciate it is top priority here.

I guess I'll try asking for $10 USD again. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions! :)
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Return to Lion King Marketplace