Ask Sarafina

Re: Ask Sarafina

Postby DGFone » March 28th, 2011, 8:57 am

Saffy. Simply because my name is long.

Do you know Sarabi's nickname?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby iluvnala » March 28th, 2011, 10:07 am

yeah its sarab (sa as in sun- ra as in raft b- as in bee)
do you wish you were queen
iluvnala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): nalagirl
Pride Points: 0

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 28th, 2011, 10:56 am

No, my time sat as queen. And Nala's rised. It's the Circle of life.
-
Are you proud with Kiara?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 28th, 2011, 11:26 am

no.

why not?
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 28th, 2011, 11:31 am

Cuz shez annoying.
-
Wanna die?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 28th, 2011, 11:32 am

yes.

who's butt do you want to lick the most?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 28th, 2011, 11:35 am

Cubs
-
Did Simba crpped you when you were giving him a bath?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 28th, 2011, 11:41 am

no because I didn't do it to him, Sarab did.

do you know that you're the main antagonist in a horror story, were you lick your victem's butts?
SlayerOfLight

Postby dariusgib » March 29th, 2011, 7:07 pm

um no but whoever wrote it NEEDS A SERIOUS LESSON *sharpens claws*

how are you
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 29th, 2011, 8:46 pm

I'm fine now.

I'm the one who wrote it. am I in trouble now?
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters