Ask Nala

Re: Ask Nala

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 5th, 2011, 12:07 pm

(did you mean activity)
Hunting is awesome, walking through the PrideLands with Simba is another activity I love.

Have you even wanted more children?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kianga » January 5th, 2011, 2:44 pm

Is that really you on the new blu ray cover?
Kianga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo
Pride Points: 2

Postby dariusgib » January 5th, 2011, 5:19 pm

I will answer both

No not yet. The two are just fine. Though sometimes. after they left. I get lonely. But Simba keeps me company so probaly not.

Whats Blu Ray?

Have you ever tried eating incects like Simba.
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 5th, 2011, 10:04 pm

No its gross! Have you seen kula in the pridelands?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 6th, 2011, 7:22 am

No, not ever.

------

Have you ever gotten sick before?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby dariusgib » January 6th, 2011, 8:25 am

Yes there was. It was after Simba had disappered and i though he was dead. I gave up on my self and then i got a deadly illness. Had my mother not told me to believe in my self. I'd be dead.
How is Kiara?

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 6th, 2011, 9:29 pm

She is fine. Did ever you saw ni again when he left?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby dariusgib » January 8th, 2011, 11:23 am

No Scar scared him of for good. I think hes far away and doesnt know Scars dead yet. He was a good friend. I'd like to see him again.

If you could chose the honeymoon for Simba. Where would it be.

dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Postby Lauren » January 8th, 2011, 5:56 pm

Back in the jungle where we FTLT.

When you and Simba were cubs, did you ever have feelings for him?
Lauren

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 11th, 2011, 11:12 pm

Yes i did i couldnt forget when scar told that hes dead. Did sarabi told you to find help.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters