Things you should Never say to Sarabi

Re: Things you should Never say to Sarabi

Postby jelle » October 11th, 2010, 4:30 pm

Mufasa actually jumped in the gorge himself because he realised that he love you.
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby dariusgib » October 28th, 2010, 4:06 pm

Sarabi why did you whack your sons butt with your head
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby dariusgib » October 28th, 2010, 4:08 pm

Mufasa:Thank you sarabi for your small controbution to my day

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Postby Panda-chan » October 28th, 2010, 8:56 pm

Why were you born
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Lauren » October 30th, 2010, 8:33 pm

Ohhhh! You just got jamed by your brother-in-law!
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SonOfSarabi » November 11th, 2010, 10:33 pm

Simba fails.

Signature by Taka
SonOfSarabi

Nickname(s): Jason; Jace; The Wellman
Pride Points: 0

Postby Lauren » November 12th, 2010, 2:42 am

What has your son turned into?! He is not the kind of king that you and Mufasa were hoping for one day.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby atouchofgrace » December 13th, 2010, 11:45 pm

You'll never see your son again.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby PrincessKiara » December 16th, 2010, 11:06 pm

Sarafina doesn`t care what you think.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby dariusgib » December 23rd, 2010, 4:50 pm

i think you and Sarafina where a little
to close

dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters