Ask Scar

Re: Ask Scar

Postby Lauren » December 28th, 2010, 4:31 am

I wanted this important role for a long time and I couldn't believe that my next role was just replaced by my own nephew! I couldn't believe that he was going to be king instead of me!

How much did you love your father?
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 28th, 2010, 12:07 pm

As a cub I greatly admired him and looked up to him as my very own hero...that is until Mufasa got the spotlight.

---------------------------

How exactly were you killed? Did the hyenas eat you or did you get hurt by them and the flames killed you?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Lauren » December 29th, 2010, 8:05 am

It was mostly a combination of the fire and the eating. I couldn't really tell which one of those incidents killed me since I'm dead...

Do you wonder why you were the one who got the mane to look like your father's (black and slim) and that Mufasa had a nice, big, and red mane?
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby atouchofgrace » December 29th, 2010, 10:10 pm

[quote="SimbasMate1"]Do you wonder why you were the one who got the mane to look like your father's (black and slim) and that Mufasa had a nice, big, and red mane?[/quote]

Everyone knows black is a neutral, timeless, chic colour. It goes well with everything. Mufasa's is not as nice, in my opinion. Red is overrated.
(And it's not "slim", it's "sleek" :headache:)

Why do you and Zazu have a british accent?
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 29th, 2010, 11:13 pm

Cos we are sounded by british. why did u hate mufasa?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Chumvikingpride » December 29th, 2010, 11:17 pm

Because he was able to become King, and I was almost nothing next to him

Want you to Buffalo gave you this scar?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 14th, 2011, 2:20 am

No.

-------------

Scar? Who was your favorite parent?
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby MaxMike01 » February 14th, 2011, 3:24 am

My mother, Uru.

Scar, why didn't you just get over it about you being King one day and be nice to Mufasa about being King throughout all this time you lived? Besides, what's so special about being King to you in the first place?
MaxMike01

Nickname(s): Maximus
Pride Points: 14

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 14th, 2011, 3:25 am

I was ambitious. I hated Mufasa. I wanted to prove I was better.

-------------------

Scar? When did you meet the Hyenas?
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby MaxMike01 » February 14th, 2011, 3:36 am

After Mufasa was announced King.

Tell me, why do you want to be better then him? Is it because he has a better future then you? Is it because your father respected Mufasa more then you? Is it because your brother can make a bond of friendship with many other animals, while you became frinds with hyenas that killed you just because you made a huge lie about them? Is it because your other name, Taka, means trash, which is what you are?

(Sorry, it's just I feel like going deep within Scar's life ^^;)
MaxMike01

Nickname(s): Maximus
Pride Points: 14

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters