Ask Kovu

Re: Ask Kovu

Postby Lauren » November 13th, 2010, 4:16 am

When I first met Kiara and fell in love with her when we grew up.

Remember when your mother confronted Simba when you and Kiara were cubs. When Simba was there and your mom draged you infront of him and you got shaky when he looked at you, how much did you fear him?
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shumba » December 8th, 2010, 11:13 am

I feared him a lot when i was a cub, because of the bad thing my mum said about him.
When i got older, i found out that he wasn't bad at all and that all the stuff my
mum said about him was a lie.

Kovu, what did you think of Kiara when you first saw her.
*Thank you SophieCub for the amazing pic :)*
Image *userbar by WS*
shumba
Rockstar Cubby

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The time has come and so have i

Nickname(s): Shumba, Cubby
Pride Points: 14

Postby Lauren » December 11th, 2010, 2:08 am

I stared right into her eyes and the beautyness inside of her. She was my only one and Kiara was the key that changed me so much. My love for her grew so fast that you can't count.

Before you changed, how did you view Scar?
Lauren

Postby Buffy » December 12th, 2010, 2:52 am

I always thought he was an amazing lion that was strong, confident and majestic. But now I know otherwise. I guess all the stories my mom told me just shadowed the truth for a few years.

What is your favourite thing to hunt?
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby PrincessKiara » December 18th, 2010, 7:03 pm

Every kind of prey tastes deliscious to me.

Do you give Kiara hunting lessons still?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Lauren » December 28th, 2010, 4:27 am

Not really. Maybe she'll learn in a better way.

How much do you like Nuka and Vitani as your sibilings?
Lauren

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 28th, 2010, 12:05 pm

Nuka can be rather annoying at times, and I'm slightly hurt that he dislikes me so. Vitani is pretty fun and we like to rough-house together frequently.

-----------------------------

How much of an attachment did you have for Zira? How did you feel when she fell of the cliff?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 1st, 2011, 8:19 pm

She raised me, I was upset. And what a horrible way to die

If you could meet you're father, what would you ask him?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 6th, 2011, 7:25 am

I would ask him if he ever missed me. I've always wondered that.

------

How did you know that defying Zira was right? Why did you believe Simba was telling the truth?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 14th, 2011, 2:04 am

Because I trusted him. Simba's a noble lion. Zira is just mental

---------

Kovu? Did you have a crush on Kiara as cubs?
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters