Ask Nala

Re: Ask Nala

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 29th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Simba Did you disobey scars commands
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby dariusgib » December 29th, 2010, 11:04 pm

(ill just have to answer both)

I Love Simba very much. But in my family i would love my mother the most my brother is absent to often.

Yes there was this, one time when he tried to love me in a very, adult way. I had to leave the pride lands then. It wasnt safe.

Has Simba improved as a father after Simbas pride
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 29th, 2010, 11:07 pm

Indeed he has; I am proud to say he mended his overprotective ways and is now a very loving, understanding, and caring father to Kiara. He now listens to whatever she has to say with gentle care.

------

Why didn't you really stop Simba from being overprotective?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby atouchofgrace » December 29th, 2010, 11:22 pm

Because I'm a dedicated housewife (sorry, I couldn't resist XD)

Are your eyes green or blue?
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 29th, 2010, 11:52 pm

Actually, my eyes are a greenish-blue, so you are almost correct. I inherited my looks from my mother, Sarafina, so most of my physical attributes are based from her.

------

Did you have other ideas for naming Kiara besides "Kiara", or were you the one who named her?
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Postby atouchofgrace » December 29th, 2010, 11:54 pm

Sarafina, just like her grandmother.

Who is smarter? You or Simba?
atouchofgrace

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 29th, 2010, 11:58 pm

Definately me! *Smirks*

------

Would you have prefered a mate who had a different colored mane?
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Postby atouchofgrace » December 30th, 2010, 12:05 am

No, not really. Simba looks good just the way he is.

Why do you think Timon is not very friendly with you?
atouchofgrace

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 30th, 2010, 10:01 am

Because he was still mad when i came to the jungle and took simba away. Did you love ni?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby dariusgib » December 30th, 2010, 10:07 am

No i didnt love Ni. When i met him i was only a cub and he was a teenanger. But i respected him.
(I wouldnt of put house wife i was going to put bad writing lol)

Did you have any other friends beside Simba
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters