Ask Nala

Re: Ask Nala

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 30th, 2010, 10:17 am

Yea kula tama and chumvi they wore my best pals. did you hurt simba when you 2 had a fight
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 30th, 2010, 11:44 am

I dunno, we had a few cuts and bruises, thats all.

Have you ever thought of having more cubs?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby dariusgib » December 30th, 2010, 11:59 am

No the two are just fine. Well you might say the one but there was. Another. But no i haven't it's enought stress just one.

What did you think of Tama's flirting with you
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 30th, 2010, 12:04 pm

I actually kind of liked it; considering he wasn't Simba. The only reason I found being betrothed to Simba was disugsting was that he was my best friend. Wouldn't that be awkward to you?

------

Have you ever been outside of the Pride Lands besides when you went to hunt and found Simba?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby SophieCub » December 30th, 2010, 12:12 pm

Yes a few times

Did your mum tell you anything about your dad?
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby dariusgib » December 30th, 2010, 12:15 pm

No not much. She just gets depressed and when she doesn't she cant remember but she had a shock this morning and she says she rembers who my father is.

Are you the greatest hunter in the Pride Lands

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Postby SophieCub » December 30th, 2010, 12:17 pm

Well.. I dont think so.. Sarabi is amazing at hunting!

Where did you learn about the great kings?
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby dariusgib » December 30th, 2010, 12:19 pm

Sarafina and Sarabi told me. At night sometimes when i was too scared to go to sleep they said they'd watch over me.

Does SImba still eat insects

dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 30th, 2010, 12:22 pm

Occasionally; I was so grossed out by the fact he was turning Herbivore, I quickly forbid him from eating all insects. He is doing surprisingly well so far.

------

Did you really encourage Kiara to go explore, or were you just trying to teach Simba a small lesson about being fair?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby SophieCub » December 30th, 2010, 12:24 pm

I was wanting Kiara to explore a little and i wanted Simba to give her a chance

What do you do in your spare time?
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters