Ask Nala

Re: Ask Nala

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 30th, 2010, 12:29 pm

Sometimes I hunt, converse with my lioness friends, bask in the sun, and babysit for other lionesses. All of them are pretty relaxing and/or satisfying.

------

How close were you to Sarafina?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby SophieCub » December 30th, 2010, 12:30 pm

Really close!

When did you meet Simba?
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby dariusgib » December 30th, 2010, 12:32 pm

(what do you mean by were shes not dead is she)
(darnit to slow)

I'm very close to my mother. She was someone i wanted to be. In my teens i did waht Simba did and tried to be just like her. But i reliesed then i should be my own person.

What do you intend to do as queen

I met him as soon as he was born as im 2 days older then him
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 30th, 2010, 12:33 pm

As babies; we were born close to the same day, although I was older than him, and we've been buddies ever since I can really remember.

------

Was Mufasa a role-model to you, or were you just respecting him because he was your king?
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Postby dariusgib » December 30th, 2010, 12:34 pm

Mufasa was a role model. I pictured him as a tutor, guardian and a king. But never a fatherly figure. Though Simba would disagree.

How would a average day be for you

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 30th, 2010, 12:37 pm

I usually wake up, say hello to Simba, hunt for food for nightime, teach Kiara how to hunt (Tricky business), eat supper, then go to bed again. That's just the average day, though. My days usually have something exciting going on in the middle.

------

Do you intend on teaching Kiara how to do your notorious pinning move?
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Postby dariusgib » December 30th, 2010, 12:40 pm

not immediently since its mostly only used for fighting aganist other canivores but then there is allways a chance.

What do you intend to do as queen

dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 30th, 2010, 12:45 pm

As I first began being a queen, I solved the hunger lingering in the Pride Lands, helped the Pridelanders to move to the Jungle (Temporarily; for food and water purposes), and gave birth to Kiara. Now I just intend to gain pure peace among our two prides and let us all be one.

------

Did Simba propose to you, or did you just marry him?
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Postby dariusgib » December 30th, 2010, 1:06 pm

(thanks i know whats going a fan fic now)
Kind off both because Simba proposed to me the same time i proposed to him. Then we went to Rafiki before we could control are selves and got married.
It was magical the people of the pride lands were singing for days i swore it was heavens light. (yes i was listein to that song and that bit with the bells its so beautiful dont jusdge me)

Has your love for Simba ever been threatened by another lover
Last edited by dariusgib on December 30th, 2010, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 30th, 2010, 1:18 pm

(Haha, and I suppose I'll make it?)

Well, I spotted another lion before I was reunited with Simba, but he wasn't quite the same. He left once the food had shortage, so I hadn't much time to see him anyways.

------

How often do people flatter you?
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters