Ask Zira!

Re: Ask Zira!

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 10th, 2011, 5:46 pm

yes, and no....

is uncle scar your idol?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Lauren » November 26th, 2011, 4:44 pm

Of course. I dedicate my plans to him and I work hard at what I do as an Outlander.

Does anyone ever question to you about the hole on your ear?
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Noah » November 27th, 2011, 4:46 am

THERE'S A HOLE IN MY EAR?!?!? :furious3: Nuka! Get over here!

Is there a right of passage in your pride, akin to Simba's "first hunt" initation?
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Maleficent » November 27th, 2011, 4:45 pm

No, everyone here is worthy after all the training they have been through.

Do you feel like you accomplished anything in life?
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby Noah » November 29th, 2011, 7:19 am

I was the first Female Head of my Pack...okay, second. The first was Sarah Palin ;)

What's favorite exercise technique?
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby DGFone » December 6th, 2011, 8:13 am

The claw and Slash. On a live target.

So where were you when Scar died?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheLionPrince » January 15th, 2012, 12:42 am

Hunting for food for my starving cubs. But, unfortunately, I picked a wrong time to do that, as I should have been fighting for my beloved Scar.

From a scale of 1 to 10, how hard was it train Kovu to become big and strong?
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Saffyminty » January 15th, 2012, 2:08 am

Oh it was quite hard maybe about an 8. He always wanted to play rather than train and it was difficult to find food for him and starve the rest of the Pride. But oh well that was their problem!!!

Did you love your cubs? Cause as far as I've seen, you didn't really show it.
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby Lauren » January 16th, 2012, 7:40 am

I was a very complex mother. I kept focusing too much on my hatred towards Simba and training Kovu to get what I want. I didn't spend a lot of time with my children and just used them most of the time for the plan to run smoothly. Deep on the inside, I kinda had some little love, but I can't always show it that well.

I know that you were going to kill Simba before Kiara knocked you aside. If you had that chance again to kill him, what were you going to do?
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Saffyminty » January 16th, 2012, 10:15 am

I was going to kill him and take over the Pridelands. We would've had all the food and great land we wanted. And I would give a life of misery to all Simba's family!!!

What were your feelings towards Kovu when he 'betrayed' your pride?
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters