Ask Zazu

Re: Ask Zazu

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 13th, 2011, 11:39 am

alot

why dont you tell mufassa to make simba stop pouncing on you, or you'll quit working for him? because it seemsed Mufassa didn't treat you with some respect...
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Moka » March 15th, 2011, 8:34 pm

Well I do think it's fair for the king to indulge the prince in his games once in a while. No harm, no foul, after all.
--
Zazu, do you enjoy being the majordomo? Or would you rather relax all day like the lions?
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 15th, 2011, 8:39 pm

no I like to get busy, allthrough cub-sitting simba was not óne of my favorate things to do.

do you think the 3 hyena's deserve hyena boiler?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » March 15th, 2011, 8:41 pm

Yes! Those horrible creatures...
--
Zazu, do you think educating cubs is important?
Moka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 15th, 2011, 8:45 pm

Definately! Cub simba was a little thug.

did simba escape you many other times when u were cubsitting him?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Moka » March 15th, 2011, 8:46 pm

Oh yeah. He tricked me lots of times. I think he learned more about how to escape than what I was actually teaching him.
--
Zazu, what kind of things did you teach Simba?
Moka

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 15th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Hey Zazu, why did you decide to become Major Domo?
TheRoguePrince

Postby Moka » March 15th, 2011, 8:59 pm

( you forgot to answer my question :( )

I decided to become majordomo because it would really help out the Pride Lands to have someone like me! I can fly around and see things that lions can't.
--
Zazu, do you think you're rational?
Moka

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 16th, 2011, 12:54 pm

No, I don't think so.
--
Zazu, If you were a lion, what would you do to the hyeanas who theased you?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

Postby dariusgib » March 17th, 2011, 12:20 am

//ill answer Moka's missed one and Nathiles
Mokas
i taught him lots of things, speechcaft, history, rationing all sorts of things. He paticully liked history for some reason, [robably because his family were in it

Nathiles question

I would inflict more pain on them then in a eternity in hell in 2 minutes with one and only one claw

Who is your best friend
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters