Ask Zazu

Re: Ask Zazu

Postby DGFone » December 6th, 2011, 8:27 am

They were going very well, but she got recalled back to the pride that she was the majordomo at. I'm still mad.

What happened to your voice between the movies? Was Scar that bad that he altered your voice?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Noah » December 6th, 2011, 8:41 am

You can only sing "Baby by Justin Bieber" (Scar's favorite) a certain number of times before you vocal patterns change.

Are you getting to that age where you start loosing feathers?
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby DGFone » December 6th, 2011, 9:22 am

Not yet!
(Specifically how he says this line in IJCWTBK)

Because you can fly, did the Pridelands ever feel... small?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 6th, 2011, 1:49 pm

Well, I little bit.

Did you like Timon and Pumbaa when you saw them for the first time?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

Postby Noah » December 7th, 2011, 4:30 am

I was ecstatic the first time I saw them. Of course, I thought that they were food Simba brought back for everyone. I was also under the impression that Hakuna Matata meant "warm pink center".

You are Scar are the only ones with a British accent. What happened to you both?
Siggy by Me

Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Postby DGFone » December 8th, 2011, 7:28 am

How dare you?!
All majordomos have what you call a "British" accent, thank you very much. As for Scar, he simply grew up that way.

Why didn't Mufasa ever stop Simba from jumping you?
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Noah » December 8th, 2011, 7:35 am

I suspect watching me being attacked was one of his only sources of pleasure. Well, you know, besides...never mind.

Your feathers are very colorful. If you were to sell a few of them, would they fetch a high price?
Siggy by Me

Noah

Only the lonely can play

Postby dariusgib » December 17th, 2011, 5:42 pm

Why the question is absurd, why would i ever sell my majestic feathers! They ar part of the uniform! And yes i think they would sell high, me being the Major Domo and all.
Who do you thnik might repace you when you retire
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby DGFone » December 18th, 2011, 10:09 am

Hmm... I guess Timon and Pumbaa. But I'de hate to see them take the job. Such armatures... *shudders*
If it were your choice, who would you pick to be your successor?
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheLionPrince » December 30th, 2011, 10:19 pm

Either one of my two relatives who "always manage to ruin special ocassions".

Were you afraid Simba was going to fire you when he became king? He said he was going to do so when he was a cub!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters