Ask Sarabi

Re: Ask Sarabi

Postby TheLionPrince » February 7th, 2012, 11:43 pm

I was certainly not! They even refused to hunt with the pride!

Were you born into a royal family?
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 8th, 2012, 1:08 am

no, unfortunately not.

can I call you Sarab?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Saffyminty » February 8th, 2012, 9:18 am

I guess you could. But I think Sarabi sound nicer!!

Do you know your sister Naanda well??
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby Luken » July 31st, 2013, 6:00 pm

Yes but she left to live with her mate from the northern prides

What would you do to Scar if you had found out he was the one that cause Mufasa's death
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Meskhenet » August 6th, 2013, 3:55 am

I probably would've killed him myself like the hyena he is.
How did you meet Mufasa?
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Luken » August 6th, 2013, 4:42 am

I met Mufasa when were we just cub's and we would always hang around together.

How was life under Taka's.
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Meskhenet » August 6th, 2013, 10:51 am

Life under Taka's reign was incredibly harsh. Not long after he became king a terrible drought had occurred and dried everything up from the Waterhole to a simple blade of grass. Normally, a king would ration the food and water with the pride mates and the subjects so as to prevent starvation, but Taka could care less about us with the exception of the hyenas so as a result we were forced to overhunt and many of our subjects died from illnesses that were caused from lack of food and water or starvation. The cubs with the exception of Nala were killed because it is tradition that new leaders kill the cubs that were born or fathered from the previous leaders rule. But we managed to save Chumvi by smuggling out of the Pridelands and to Malka's pride. I'm thanking the Great Kings of The Past that his reign had ended when my beloved son Simba returned.

How close were you close to Kopa?
Meskhenet

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Luken » August 8th, 2013, 5:30 am

Very close since he Simba and Nala son.

Sarabi is it true that your were the best huntress in the pridelands?
Luken

Postby Meskhenet » August 8th, 2013, 10:08 am

Well I don't like to brag but yes you could say that I am the best.
During Scar's reign did you help raise and protect Nala?
Meskhenet

Postby Luken » August 8th, 2013, 2:45 pm

Yes I did help protect and rise Nala under Taka's reign. Although Taka didn't harm the lioness it was more of less the hyena's that we had to protect Nala and the other cubs from. If Ahadi had change the idea of how Mufasa and Taka can rule together I feel the Pridelands would had been more glorious since, Muffy sometimes can be really stubborn and Taka always had the brains for problem solving even when we were cubs.

Sarabi what is the most beautiful part of the pride land and why?
Luken

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters