Ask Sarabi

Re: Ask Sarabi

Postby Noah » December 8th, 2011, 7:29 am

No, I never suspected that. Heck, he never even killed his own dinner. You talking to the girl who did that for him all his life.

Since lions cannot wear rings, what do you use in marriage proposals/wear once you get married?
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby TheLionPrince » January 5th, 2012, 10:16 pm

Nothing really. Muffy proposes; I accept, and his parents throw a wedding ceremony on Pride Rock for us.

What was your first reaction when you were to be bethrothed to Mufasa?
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 11th, 2012, 1:23 am

one word: epicness.

why do you look more fatter then most other female lions?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Saffyminty » January 11th, 2012, 8:01 am

Well that is a little insulting!!! I guess because I'm the leader of the hunting party and so I get lots of food! And because I'm royal! But I'd like to think I have big muscles, I am pretty strong!!!

Did Simba have any other siblings or cousins??
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 11th, 2012, 1:56 pm

hmm... not that I know.

what would you do if someone puts a colar arround your neck?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » January 11th, 2012, 6:22 pm

I would let them know I didn't like it, but I wouldn't hurt them unless it became absolutely necessary. Maybe bite their fingers. Gently. I don't want to hurt people, even if they are mean. I would only do so to distract them while I ran away.

Were you and Mufasa always good friends as cubs?
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 11th, 2012, 7:18 pm

yes, we know each other very long.

why did you let Scar pimp-slap you in the first TLK movie, while you could've easily squashed Scar under your heavy weight?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Saffyminty » January 12th, 2012, 3:02 am

We as lionesses of the Pride know that treating our kind with disrespect is frowned upon. But I did want to attack him at that point. He was an aweful king!!!! But Simba came in so I was to shocked and happy that he was alive!

Were you alive in Simba's Pride??
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby DGFone » January 12th, 2012, 3:11 am

Yes. It was simply hard to spot me. I believe this phenomenon is known as 'demoted to extra'.

Then why did you let Simba be so over-protective of Kiara?
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Saffyminty » January 12th, 2012, 3:21 am

I just wanted Simba to be happy! And he always felt safe and content when he knew that Kiara was safe. But I wasn't over protective of Kiara, we have some fun times!!!

What do you think of the Outsider lionesses joining your pride?
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters