Ask Sarafina

Ask Sarafina

Postby SnowyCheetah » July 23rd, 2010, 8:24 pm

Ask Nala's mother anything you'd like to know.

Was Nala feisty?

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Re: Ask Sarafina

Postby PrincessKiara » July 23rd, 2010, 8:49 pm

Yes, she was a quite feisty and mischievous cub.

What’s your favourite type of prey?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby PrincessKiara » December 18th, 2010, 7:17 pm

*back to first page*
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby atouchofgrace » January 2nd, 2011, 3:17 pm

I don't have a favourite, really.

What do you think of Simba?
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 2nd, 2011, 10:28 pm

Hes a lovely lad. Why do you have one line in the script?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby atouchofgrace » January 2nd, 2011, 11:08 pm

^^ Because I'm a quiet girl.

Who's Nala's father?
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 3rd, 2011, 3:19 am

A rougue lion but againts the rules in the lands he got exiled. Is Sarabi a good queen?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » January 8th, 2011, 3:40 am

Yes. I support her as a close friend and as a lioness in the pride. She does an amazing job as a queen.

How do you see Nala and Simba as a couple from your persepective?
Lauren

Postby dariusgib » January 8th, 2011, 11:27 am

Yes. He they are a lovely couple. Im glad Nala got what she deserved.
Did you like Mufasa
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 8th, 2011, 1:25 pm

Of course I do! He's such a kind, strong, and noble king; he rules the Pridelands wisely and I am proud to consider him my king.

------

Do you think that if you had a male cub instead of Nala would he be more entergetic?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Next

Return to The Characters