Ask Mheetu!

Re: Ask Mheetu!

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 31st, 2012, 6:20 pm

not really, he was jealous on me

is it fun to make fun out of you?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 31st, 2012, 6:24 pm

How should I know? I don't make fun of myself...

Did anyone give you any funny nicknames?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 31st, 2012, 6:26 pm

Yes, Nicholas used to call me ''cubface'' alot in this thread...

but that name fits you for being a cub. doesn't it?
SlayerOfLight

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 31st, 2012, 6:27 pm

I'm not a cub anymore >.> *crys*

Mheetu, did Scar ever tell you to stop being such a crybaby?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 31st, 2012, 6:35 pm

yes! I was so scared of him! T_T

you are a whiny poor little thing, aren't you?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Biomac » June 1st, 2012, 2:32 am

No I'm not :P .
Does Scar scares you?

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Miharuka » June 8th, 2012, 10:18 pm

Hmm.. I don't really think Scar is scary. I actually could get along with him kinda good. But he had those ''scary'' moments where he really scared me. D: But he usually went back to ''normal'' soon, but it got worse later. >.<''
--

Do you give people a puppyface when you want something? :3
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 8th, 2012, 10:33 pm

yush! :3

*gives mheetu a jack-in-the-box with a creepy clown in it* hey cubface wanna play with this and see what comes out?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Biomac » June 9th, 2012, 12:16 am

Yes let's take a look at it.
Who are your parents?

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Miharuka » June 9th, 2012, 12:52 pm

Sarafina is my mother and unfortunately I don't know who my father is..
I never got to meet him for some reason..Well, he wasn't allowed in the pridelands. D:
I might would have been able to meet him if I didn't die at such a young age. :c

--

Are you a little bit shy?
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters