Sarafina

Re: Sarafina

Postby PrincessKiara » August 5th, 2009, 6:06 pm

Sarafina - We believe she is a Bright Star. Do you? :D I should totally make a siggy or fan-button or somehing for Sarafina.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 7th, 2009, 10:06 pm

[quote="Mike"]lors are altered for SP, I think it's totally reasonable to guess that that's Sarafina ^.^[/quote]

Agreed. Disney should pay more attention on those. >.>
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 4:12 pm

i loved the part where Sarafina was licking Nala i thought it was cute^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Nadra » August 9th, 2009, 4:17 pm

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]i loved the part where Sarafina was licking Nala i thought it was cute^^[/quote]
I think it was the cutest part of the movie! I loved how Saffy smiled at her daughter all the time...
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 4:30 pm

yeah she was a sweet lioness^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Nadra » August 9th, 2009, 4:37 pm

I really wish that she had a bigger role. We can only see her in the bath scene, and the morning scene where Simba wakes his parents up, and the scene where the lionesses mourn the death(s) of Mufasa and Simba.
Well, I think she's in some other scenes, too, but it's hard to tell.
Nadra

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 9th, 2009, 11:16 pm

[quote="Nadra"]I really wish that she had a bigger role. We can only see her in the bath scene, and the morning scene where Simba wakes his parents up, and the scene where the lionesses mourn the death(s) of Mufasa and Simba.
Well, I think she's in some other scenes, too, but it's hard to tell.[/quote]

I noticed that she didn't appear with the other lionesses when Simba returned, she might be dead or something... Hyenas could have killed her when she was alone o.O
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Nadra » August 10th, 2009, 4:16 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="Nadra"]I really wish that she had a bigger role. We can only see her in the bath scene, and the morning scene where Simba wakes his parents up, and the scene where the lionesses mourn the death(s) of Mufasa and Simba.

I noticed that she didn't appear with the other lionesses when Simba returned, she might be dead or something... Hyenas could have killed her when she was alone o.O[/quote]
Maybe... But the light colored lioness who's helping Sarabi in this picture, looks a lot like Sarafina to me:
http://www.mylionking.com/resources/site_images/lk_screengrab_768.jpg

However, she can't be seen in this picture:
http://www.mylionking.com/resources/site_images/lk_screengrab_775.jpg
Maybe she just... walked away? :P
Nadra

Postby Yumacub » August 10th, 2009, 4:37 pm

Do you guys see Sarafina? I think she's the one closest to Simba.
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby Yumacub » August 10th, 2009, 4:38 pm

[quote="Nadra"][quote="Kopa23"][quote="Nadra"]I really wish that she had a bigger role. We can only see her in the bath scene, and the morning scene where Simba wakes his parents up, and the scene where the lionesses mourn the death(s) of Mufasa and Simba.

I noticed that she didn't appear with the other lionesses when Simba returned, she might be dead or something... Hyenas could have killed her when she was alone o.O[/quote]
Maybe... But the light colored lioness who's helping Sarabi in this picture, looks a lot like Sarafina to me:
http://www.mylionking.com/resources/site_images/lk_screengrab_768.jpg

However, she can't be seen in this picture:
Maybe she just... walked away? :P[/quote]

Actually I think she's next to Nala and Sarabi is next to Sarafina. (in the last pic)
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters