Things that you SHOULD say to Zira

Re: Things that you SHOULD say to Zira

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 14th, 2011, 3:56 pm

That's a role play! It's a fiction. **Laughes in an evil, scary way**
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 14th, 2011, 3:59 pm

Haha very funny..... *kills WT And gives food to hyeanas* Now zira you can do whatever you want!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 14th, 2011, 4:01 pm

Oops, you said Zira can't kill you cus your a dark spirit! Meaning oyu can't kill anyone either! Muhahahahah!
*To Zira*: I still don't like you
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 14th, 2011, 4:09 pm

I Didnt mention im a shape shifter and srry for callin you WT I Got distracted by my fav metal rock band. @ Zira - youre a queen in all ways!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Thegeni99 » February 14th, 2011, 10:27 pm

actually, dark spirits can kill, and aswell harm, ever heard of the stories around these days? all those paranormal haunts, and the harm.. oh yes, the harm..
To Zira: Zira! Simba has been killed! now we must hurry before his lionesses try their silly defense.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 15th, 2011, 12:36 am

Zira, get over Scar
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Nakisisa » February 15th, 2011, 3:07 am

I'm sorry scar died, he loved you very much
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 15th, 2011, 3:14 am

I'm so sorry about Nuka.
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 15th, 2011, 9:29 pm

You did well leading the outsiders
TheRoguePrince

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 16th, 2011, 10:43 am

You're the awesome lioness of all evil times. Even Hades can't over go your evilness.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Previous

Return to The Characters