Vitani

Re: Vitani

Postby Schindler » May 19th, 2009, 11:56 pm

I've never really liked Vitani that much... I appreciate the fact that Kovu probably didn't go insane during his cubhood because of her, but that's all.
Schindler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Yatima » May 19th, 2009, 11:58 pm

Hm, I didn't like her that much, but when I drew her I think she's realy cute. :D
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby KiarasMate » May 20th, 2009, 3:00 am

lol, my feelings about Vitani have shifted slightly, due to an RP I'm in, but I didn't really like her character all that much in the beginning. ^^ Now that one of my friends has played her, I've grown a bit more attached to her complex character and there for, have a bit more respect for her character in the movie. ^^ I still say there's a darkness lurking somewhere in her though. She just might be the chosen one Scar prophisized about. hehe. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CheetahCat » May 20th, 2009, 7:27 am

I think Vitani is a okay character. She did had a change of heart at the end of the second film and the fact she went against her mother's orders is a lot of bravery there. lol. I'm just happy she picked the right choice. ^^ One of my friends really like Vitani though and we end up exchanging inside jokes about her. lol. Most of it is kinda bad but Vitani is up there with my favorite lionesses. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby kestrel » June 6th, 2009, 7:35 pm

she is like a cross of nala and tama
Vitani: Tell her you if still a great King!Imagevitani: well done not! i do not fall you and now i will change you!Image
kestrel

if you cross me careful

Postby Simba98 » June 7th, 2009, 1:52 am

Vitani is okay. I mean I like her but I am not one of her biggest fans! She has a soft heart at the end, but all the way through, she is evil except at the very end. She isn't soft half of the movie that Kovu is.
Image^By VampireSimba009^
Simba98

Believe. You won't regret it.

Postby Mike » June 7th, 2009, 9:44 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]lol, my feelings about Vitani have shifted slightly, due to an RP I'm in, but I didn't really like her character all that much in the beginning. ^^ Now that one of my friends has played her, I've grown a bit more attached to her complex character and there for, have a bit more respect for her character in the movie. ^^ I still say there's a darkness lurking somewhere in her though. She just might be the chosen one Scar prophisized about. hehe. ^^[/quote]
If you're talking about little stranger then awww =D Thanks KM ^.^

I like Vitani's character. She's definitely a rough-and-tumble lioness, but she's fiercely loyal and trustworthy. Take charge, and with almost Kovu's level of cockiness lol.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby ScarsMate » June 9th, 2009, 11:01 pm

Sience Vitani is related to Scar, I am alright with her!!
I'm Feeling..ImageTS
^By VampireSimba009^
"There's more to the world than violence."
ScarsMate

There's More to this world.

Postby Mike » June 10th, 2009, 7:16 am

yup, being related to an awesome guy like Scar must be a good thing in anyone's books =)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby PrincessKiara » June 10th, 2009, 9:54 am

How is Vitani related to Scar? :hesitant:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters