Vitani

Re: Vitani

Postby TwilightClover » October 18th, 2012, 11:40 am

Vitani is pretty cool, she isn't really in the movie much, but she is a cool character :)
TwilightClover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby STARLlGHTS » December 16th, 2012, 8:37 pm

I enjoy the Kovu,Vitani and Kiara! :) :innocent2: :oops: :delight: :delight: :fret: :awesumface: :inlove: :mischievous:
❒ Single.
❒ Taken.
✔ Mentally dating a fictional character who will never exist because real life sucks
STARLlGHTS

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Prussia is awesome

Nickname(s): Star
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » January 13th, 2013, 3:14 am

Love her. I mean, she's awesomesauceness.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Scars Mate » January 13th, 2013, 1:27 pm

[quote="TwilightClover"]Vitani is pretty cool, she isn't really in the movie much, but she is a cool character :)[/quote]
This ><

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Vitanipower » January 24th, 2013, 5:55 am

Llllloooooovvvvveeee vvvviiiittttaaannniiiiii she's awsome she's the center of my attention Mona you cat looks like my real cat with green eyes dark
Vitanipower

Pride Points: 0

Postby iippu » February 3rd, 2013, 2:20 pm

i love vitani to me vitani is mheetus and tamas child because mheetu have outlander nose (to me mheetu is scars son) and if mheetu have blue eyes like nala have could be but vitani is awesome :)
iippu

Nickname(s): iippu
Pride Points: 1

Postby SpyroGirlKariana » May 19th, 2013, 5:03 am

Vitani honestly needed way more screentime. And more merch for us collectors! (Seriously, I want an accurate Vitani plush)!
Krazykari.deviantart.com
SpyroGirlKariana
Shark Spyro is Best Spyro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kari
Pride Points: 4

Postby Kipekee » May 21st, 2013, 9:54 pm

[quote="SpyroGirlKariana"]Vitani honestly needed way more screentime. And more merch for us collectors! (Seriously, I want an accurate Vitani plush)![/quote]
I know, right? Even the Kovu plush is horrible!
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Previous

Return to The Characters