Scar

Re: Scar

Postby DGFone » February 11th, 2013, 7:12 pm

Not to mention, he's also as far as I am aware, one of a very small number of villains in an animated movie to actually succeed in their plans. In most other movies, it's due to bad luck or circumstance that the villain gets what they want.

But Scar knew that he had to get rid of Simba and Mufasa, and set out to do exactly that. He didn't rely on a herd of wildebeest to conveniently run over the king, but he planned out exactly how to make sure that it will in fact happen.

In short, Scar is one of the few villains who actually did something.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Scar

Postby Timon4life » August 7th, 2013, 1:25 pm

Before I became obsessed with Timon I kinda liked Scar. I still to this day like the song "be prepared" it's my favorite song in the movie!
"when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world" -Timon
Timon4life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to The Characters