Scar

Re: Scar

Postby Miharuka » February 12th, 2012, 2:39 pm

I thought Mheetu had blue eyes.. xD Gosh, I don't know anything about those characters who aren't in the movie. They are from the books right? x_x''

Well, maybe Sarafina met a lion that wasn't from Pride Rock. ^^
Just a.. random lion.. we didn't get to see. xD
And I don't believe if that would be true that they just would have broke up in Scar's Reign. Maybe they even met each other in secret or something.. =w=''
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby Jiirani » February 12th, 2012, 2:41 pm

[quote="LeopardessGracie"][quote="Miharuka"]I am pretty sure he wouldn't be Nala and Mheetu's father..
He looks nothing like them and they decided not to make Scar Kovu's real father too to avoid the whole cousin thing. xD Well, I don't know how Mheetu looks and I barely heard about him, but since he's Nala's brother he must look like her somewhat. Which Scar totally doesn't. xD
But then again Nala is looks exactly like her mother.[/quote]

According to most concept art and fan views, Mheetu had green eyes. I'm considering the fact that Nala's father wouldn't be Scar, but I still think he was Mheetu's. There were no other male lions around Pride Rock and if Mheetu was born in Scar's Reign, no rouge would come into the Pridelands when it was in such a state.[/quote]

There are only black and white pics of Mheetu that are apparently just pics of Simba. There is a color picture of all the cubs it's dark and i can't remember much of what it was like. There is no proof he has green eyes, just fan speculation.

It's possible that Nala is Scars daughter but his dark pelt gene is recessive or something so the pale/white is dominate, meaning Nala and Mheetu could both be pale pelted and still be Scars offspring.

It's also possible that Scar mated with Sarafina when Nala was a cub/teen and Mheetu was born during Scard rein.

But Mheetu doesn't have any information really, so it's up to the fans what they believe.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Miharuka » February 12th, 2012, 2:56 pm

It could be his dark pelt is recessive, but his nose and eyes and probably his mane too then? xwx'' and character too..
Scar must have been full of recessive genes then.. xD
I know its possible, but..

I just don't think he's Nala's of Mheetu's father. ><''
I don't think he and Sarafina had a relationship in the first place..
But yeah everyone haves different opinions about that.
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Postby Jiirani » February 12th, 2012, 3:13 pm

[quote="Miharuka"]It could be his dark pelt is recessive, but his nose and eyes and probably his mane too then? xwx'' and character too..
Scar must have been full of recessive genes then.. xD
I know its possible, but..

I just don't think he's Nala's of Mheetu's father. ><''
I don't think he and Sarafina had a relationship in the first place..
But yeah everyone haves different opinions about that.[/quote]

Well, like i said there is no proper design for Mheetu so he could have a black mane and green eyes. Scar and Mufasa are brothers and they don't look alike. I mean, Uru could have been dark pelted with green eyes and an outsider nose, Mufasa would still be her son even though they looked completely different.

I'm not saying Mheetu and Nala are Scars cubs. I'm just saying despite Nalas apperance it could be possible. But anyone could be their father, it is up to you what you believe.

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 12th, 2012, 3:18 pm

[quote="Jiirani"][quote="LeopardessGracie"][quote="Miharuka"]I am pretty sure he wouldn't be Nala and Mheetu's father..
He looks nothing like them and they decided not to make Scar Kovu's real father too to avoid the whole cousin thing. xD Well, I don't know how Mheetu looks and I barely heard about him, but since he's Nala's brother he must look like her somewhat. Which Scar totally doesn't. xD
But then again Nala is looks exactly like her mother.[/quote]

According to most concept art and fan views, Mheetu had green eyes. I'm considering the fact that Nala's father wouldn't be Scar, but I still think he was Mheetu's. There were no other male lions around Pride Rock and if Mheetu was born in Scar's Reign, no rouge would come into the Pridelands when it was in such a state.[/quote]

There are only black and white pics of Mheetu that are apparently just pics of Simba. There is a color picture of all the cubs it's dark and i can't remember much of what it was like. There is no proof he has green eyes, just fan speculation. [/quote]

Hmm, must of seen a coloured version. But yes, most Mheetu theories are based on fan views. I think Scar did have a relationship with Sarafina, and Mheetu was the result of it. It's just my opinion, everyone is entitled to one ^-^
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG
Pride Points: 3

Postby Miharuka » February 12th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Well, yeah. So it could be possible..
I still believe it's not. xDD
I think we will never know the truth xwx''
Ohwell..
It's kinda fun how different everybody thinks about it I guess. xD
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Postby Jiirani » February 12th, 2012, 3:36 pm

I like seeing other peoples opinions. It's interesting to see what people thi k~ Gracie, check Mheetu's lion king wiki page for the only official art of Mheetu, I can assure you there is no proof of Mheetu's eye color at all.

I don't think Sarafina and Taka had a loving relationship...

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 12th, 2012, 3:41 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]Check Mheetu's lion king wiki page for the only official art of Mheetu, I can assure you there is no proof of Mheetu's eye color at all.[/quote]

I have done, and yes, you're right ^-^ Sorry to cause confusion. Still, that's how I would imagine him to look like.

[quote="Jiirani"]I don't think Sarafina and Taka had a loving relationship...[/quote]

I think Taka really did love her in the beginning, and she wasn't sure. As he became evil, she realized he wasn't the lion she thought he was. Again, just my opinion ^-^ I love to hear everyone else's though.
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG
Pride Points: 3

Postby Miharuka » February 12th, 2012, 3:45 pm

Hmmm..
Personally I think Scar wasn't a ''love'' person at all. I think he was really cold and all that and never fell in love or something. Well, until he had met Zira. ^^ And I believe Zira then did her really best to make him admit that he likes her. xDD

But.. that's just how I think about it.
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Postby Jiirani » February 12th, 2012, 3:50 pm

It's a common mistake, there are lots of fan designs out there. I think he has green eyes and a tan pelt myself.

I'm torn between believing Taka loved Sarabi and Sarafina loved either Mufasa or Taka.

If she loved Mufasa, I think Taka and Sarafina got together out of despair that the one they loved loved someone else. But, if Taka loved Sarabi and she went with Mufasa, but Sarafina loved Taka, Taka went with Sarafina because she liked him and no-one else did.

Quite complicated ahaha

But I'd rather Sarafina and Scar were together than Scar and Zira. I thought Zira was more of a lovestruck fangirl but that's just me aha

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters