Mheetu revealed?

Re: Mheetu revealed?

Postby atouchofgrace » January 8th, 2011, 5:39 pm

^^ I think so. Just a filler character to make the comic more colorful. Most people outside the fandom don't even know who Mheetu is...
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Nadra » January 8th, 2011, 11:38 pm

[quote="Akril"]It's like the author of that comic somehow knew that a small number of obsessive TLK fans would be trying to give the various one-note characters in comics and storybooks some sort of deep meaning or connection to the movie characters 14 years later, and he just plopped that cub in Sarafina's paws just to give those fans something to squeal about once that comic finally made it onto the Internet.[/quote]
I'm starting to believe that's the case. How cruel...
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Arani » January 9th, 2011, 2:57 am

It looks like Mheetu, I think it is him. Just my opinion tho.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 16th, 2011, 5:42 am

That must be Mheetu. Who else could that possibly be?
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 16th, 2011, 5:43 am

[quote="QueenSummer"]That must be Mheetu. Who else could that possibly be?[/quote]

Just a little baby they put in there.
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby iluvnala » January 18th, 2011, 2:44 pm

i never noticed that cub and come to think of it i think it is mheetu. Nice find. But by reading other peoples theories they are interesting
iluvnala

Nickname(s): nalagirl
Pride Points: 0

Postby QueenRalexia » February 11th, 2011, 3:48 am

I think it is Mheetu and hes super cute Awesome find :P
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 11th, 2011, 11:02 pm

Yes. Mheetu is super awesome and super cute <3
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Misiziri » September 13th, 2011, 9:02 pm

In my eyes, Mheetu is pale-off white, I personally wouldn't say it's Mheetu x3 The creators of this comic most likely do not even know of Mheetu, they simply stuck another cubbie in Sarafina's paws.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Woeler » September 14th, 2011, 6:40 pm

This comic comes from the Netherlands from a magazine called ''donald duck'' I used to get it every week. they still make LK comic's sometimes but it stands apart from the movies, this character was only there for the looks of the comic. they have more such characters in the comic's and they don't say anything. they are just some unofficial character.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters