Zazu

Re: Zazu

Postby atouchofgrace » November 28th, 2010, 10:32 pm

[quote="xLilacVixenx"]I don't find what people don't like about Zazu. He's very loyal to the king, he helps whenever possible, willing to sacrifice himself..what's wrong with him? :/[/quote]

^^ This.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby WildSimba » November 28th, 2010, 10:55 pm

Zazu acts like he has something thats bitting him in the stomach consistantly, so he comes out as a total asshole to me. I'm sorry to say, but Zazu just isn't the character I would be rooting for if he were in a fight between the hyenas. I would be rooting the hyenas to rip him apart, to be honest.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby c3po » November 29th, 2010, 7:19 am

zazu helps mufasa and his family out he is a funny bird.
by pk091
c3po

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po

Postby Miharuka » November 29th, 2010, 3:49 pm

I liked it when he sang those songs for Scar, lolz. xD
The Coconut song ish funny. :3
Simba should let him sing too..
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby atouchofgrace » November 29th, 2010, 10:58 pm

[quote="Phantomhive"]Simba should let him sing too..[/quote]

Simba should sing WITH him. Mambo nº5 is the perfect choice.
atouchofgrace

Postby Miharuka » November 29th, 2010, 11:01 pm

[quote="atouchofgrace"][quote="Phantomhive"]Simba should let him sing too..[/quote]

Simba should sing WITH him. Mambo nº5 is the perfect choice.[/quote]

Hahaha, yesh!! :D that would be even better!!
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby KingKivuli » December 3rd, 2010, 6:54 am

my least favourite character, idk why there is jsut something that bothers me. His saving grace is the fact he was played by the guy that does Blackadder but they changed in SP which just brought him down more
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Algi » December 5th, 2010, 6:12 am

Zazu....
hahahaha! The voice is good, very better than me! :lol: :lol:
I'm the king of the HOME!!!
Algi

Scar's Brother

Nickname(s): Algi,Algi Kyuubi
Pride Points: 0

Postby FlipMode » December 20th, 2010, 1:35 pm

I love him (if it was not obvious) he and Ed are my favourite characters from TLK. He sang "It is a small world" to Scar, which is basically the Disney World version of RickRoll. There is a ride in Disney-World that goes by the same name, it is a slow (about 15 mins?) rapids ride thing, where those lyrics are sang by children, for the entire duration. Hence Scar said "No no, anything but that!". Funny little reference.
That and Zazu is great, he does his job and is loyal...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby atouchofgrace » December 20th, 2010, 2:25 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]RickRoll[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giD4esV6-WQ :lol:

I love Zazu! He's underrated.
atouchofgrace

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters