Zazu

Re: Zazu

Postby Misiziri » May 29th, 2011, 8:18 pm

There's something strangely appealing about Zazu to me, I really like him as a character. What if... Mufasa's majordomo was an eagle?
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Whitelionesseyes » May 30th, 2011, 7:46 pm

I like Zazu's colors. : )
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby Ultra Fox » June 2nd, 2011, 5:22 am

I love Zazu, but he should be dead at the end of IJCWTBK. LOL JK it's a cartoon :P

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts DIDDLEDEEDEEDEE
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby DGFone » June 2nd, 2011, 5:33 am

I actually really like Zazu. He is a character with the brains, but not the brawn to run the kingdom. In fact, if Zazu were as strong as lions, he would be the king. At the moment, all he's good for is Mufasa's personal Hornbill Predator Drone: Active overhead scouting.

If Zazu was able to get the other animals to cooperate, many problems will be averted because they would be dealt with much sooner. Instead, Zazu needs to get to the problem, find out about it, fly back to Mufasa, then lead him all the way back...

Not to mention I don't think that Mufasa was the one who set up the "underground" with the gophers. That looks like Zazu's doing (seeing as the gophers report to him), and it certainly adds an even greater element of wisdom on Zazu's part.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Konga » September 24th, 2011, 5:13 pm

Has anyone else ever wondered why Zazu never fled from the Pridelands during Scar's Reign? I mean, what was really keeping him from simply flying away and searching for help himself? I'm sure he could've easily escaped Scar's grasp, since his wings give him such an advantage. He could've possibly been a great asset and help to Nala when she ventured out alone into the unknown, searching for somebody. Do you think he stayed because he was so dignified that he still felt a strong sense of responsibility towards the lionesses and the entire kingdom? Maybe he was protecting them from Scar's wrath by acting as a distraction and a middle-man? We can see clearly that Zazu wasn't benefitting from his job/contract with Scar in any way. :/ What do you guys think?
Mai siggy has invisible powerzz!
Konga
The question is..who are you?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Everything's Magic~

Nickname(s): Jen, Konga
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheLionPrince » September 26th, 2011, 12:59 am

[quote="Konga"]Has anyone else ever wondered why Zazu never fled from the Pridelands during Scar's Reign? I mean, what was really keeping him from simply flying away and searching for help himself? I'm sure he could've easily escaped Scar's grasp, since his wings give him such an advantage. He could've possibly been a great asset and help to Nala when she ventured out alone into the unknown, searching for somebody. Do you think he stayed because he was so dignified that he still felt a strong sense of responsibility towards the lionesses and the entire kingdom? Maybe he was protecting them from Scar's wrath by acting as a distraction and a middle-man? We can see clearly that Zazu wasn't benefitting from his job/contract with Scar in any way. :/ What do you guys think?[/quote]

Honestly, I never wondered about Zazu never fleeing during Scar's reign seeing he is a minor supporting character. Now to answer your question about whether Zazu felt a strong sense of responsibility towards the lionesses and the entire kingdom? Yes, I think his responsibility for being the majordomo to the monarch of Pride Rock is what kept him from fleeing during Scar's reign besides the ribcage he trapped in. Every leader should have an adviser, and Zazu was the only one available at the time, and I assume Zazu was very loyal to his position even though Scar wasn't using him to his full potential.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby KingKivuli » November 14th, 2011, 2:38 am

bottom of my character list..... theres no real point to him hes just....... there.... he only gets 3 plus points:
1. he was a good pounce target
2. he sang the coconut song
3. he was voiced by rowen atkinson

even then thats only in the first the second one proved no purpose at all
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Timon the great » October 1st, 2012, 6:26 am

Zazu is just okay.

Him being my least favorite character, I don't find anything very interesting about him in any of the Lion King movies. Even with the singing he did.

I personally think TLK could've done well without him for the most part. I'm sorry. But that's how I feel about this character.

I don't hate him like I wouldn't to any other person or TLK character. But there really isn't anything fascinating to see about the bird, in my view.
Last edited by Timon the great on March 31st, 2013, 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Dark Huntress » October 18th, 2012, 10:34 pm

He is so good in the first movie!!!!
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby OuRaion » October 19th, 2012, 7:11 am

[quote="werewolfgrrly"]He is so good in the first movie!!!![/quote]
I agree, though he was terrible in the second movie.
OuRaion

Pride Points: 60

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters