Ask Ahadi!

Re: Ask Ahadi!

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 7th, 2011, 10:44 pm

Yes...

Say, are there any Death Eater's around the Elephant Graveyard? 0___0 you don't want to let me die, aye? ^^;;
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby DGFone » July 8th, 2011, 7:23 am

You? I guess not.

But what about the hyenas who already live there?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 8th, 2011, 12:06 pm

they are killed by Lord Voldemort.

Do you fear him???
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 8th, 2011, 1:56 pm

0________________0 ... yes...

Why you fear dear Uncle Tom?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 8th, 2011, 3:07 pm

wouldn't you fear him?????

What's the big deal about all those bats inside your cave with their kindness venom?! ><
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 8th, 2011, 5:32 pm

I just like seeing kind stuff around.

Hm, I don't fear him. Why would I even, so, where I'll sleep? : D

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 8th, 2011, 5:46 pm

on a nice warm bed. ^^

why are you everyone's ''uncle'' ???
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 8th, 2011, 7:27 pm

Because I'm Nice ^_____^
-
Since when are you nice? :S

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 8th, 2011, 8:12 pm

I've always been. ^^

-___- and what about all children you and aunt Uru have mauled?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 8th, 2011, 9:21 pm

eeeeh.... that was in the past... Hakuna Matata! ^^;

Should I have a wooden stake to whack you in case you attack me?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters