Ask Uru!

Re: Ask Uru!

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 13th, 2011, 5:21 pm

Yes, I have.

----

Whats it like up there?
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 13th, 2011, 6:36 pm

wonderfull

are all the innocent animals you've hunted and eaten, glad to see you up there?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 13th, 2011, 6:37 pm

No.

----

Is there anyone who fears you?
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 13th, 2011, 7:02 pm

not really at all, no reason to fear me

has all the dead animals that you've eaten, forgiven you up there?
SlayerOfLight

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 13th, 2011, 7:03 pm

No.

----

Do the predator and the prey have different places up there?
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 13th, 2011, 7:15 pm

No, they all live together among each other. in the place up here, no single animal or living thing can cause harm onto each other, neither will they prey on each other. the wolf dwells with the lamb, the leopard lies down with young goats, and the calf and the lions eat grass together.

what do the prey animals you've killed in heaven say to you?
SlayerOfLight

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 13th, 2011, 7:16 pm

They avoid me.

----

Do you ever feel quilty for having to kill them?
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 13th, 2011, 7:21 pm

if I didn't kill them, me and the pride would've starve to death, it's the law of nature. but it isn't the same case up here.

well if they avoid you and don't forgive you for eating them, are you even in heaven???? O_O
SlayerOfLight

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 13th, 2011, 7:21 pm

Yes I am. I'm with the Great Kings.

----

Are there any other Queens up there?
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 13th, 2011, 7:26 pm

of course there are, because a king isn't a king whitout a queen, and so queens shall go to the same place as kings.

is there one surpreme being or ''king'' up there who rules heaven? if yes, can you tell me something about him?
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters