Ask Banzai!

Re: Ask Banzai!

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 16th, 2011, 8:34 am

true!

hey know what, how about I'll give you mheetu as a snack? concidering he's my enemy as well :evil:
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 16th, 2011, 8:36 am

Nah, I hate cubs.
--
Wanna eat more zebra?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 16th, 2011, 8:38 am

GIMME MORE!

whát?! if you hate cubs, then why you tried to eat simba and alan while they were cubs?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 16th, 2011, 8:41 am

Because Scar told us to, but we failed.
---
Nope I wont give you, agree with me?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 16th, 2011, 8:43 am

I'll take it anyway. *bites zebra from Natalie's arms*

me: but I'm telling you to eat that miserable cub. or else..... *aims gun*
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 16th, 2011, 8:45 am

I don't care... *noms Zebra*
--
You wanna die or what?!

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 16th, 2011, 8:47 am

no!

Want me to shoot in one of your legs?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 16th, 2011, 10:28 am

No O_O
--
Then why you wont eat that cub?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 16th, 2011, 10:41 am

because cubs taste like [censored] !!!

*sighs* shall I blow off one of your legs then?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 16th, 2011, 10:49 am

No :sob:
--
Hey, how did Scar got here?!

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters