Sarabi and Scar

Re: Sarabi and Scar

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » May 15th, 2011, 2:07 am

@ Changa: I'm not trying to be mean to the person and their theory but, it kind of seems a little gross and unlikely. Gross as in, Zira claims that she and Scar had cubs together and it's a kids movie.

@ Moka: I think that Scar was thrilled to treat Sarabi as he did, but I don't think the three were bullies as cubs. Maybe Sarafina was, but we don't know much about her. I don't think its in Mufasa and Sarabi's nature to do so :3
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby SimbasGuard » May 17th, 2011, 7:04 am

[quote="QueenSummer"]@ Moka: I think that Scar was thrilled to treat Sarabi as he did, but I don't think the three were bullies as cubs. Maybe Sarafina was, but we don't know much about her. I don't think its in Mufasa and Sarabi's nature to do so :3[/quote]

I'd have to say that given Nala's personality it is a safe bet that her mother wasn't a bully. I could see Sarafina with a competitive streak though.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby changa » May 18th, 2011, 12:11 am

@QueenSummer: Not necessarily. There is no proof that Nuka is their son, but honestly, it kind of explains it. Zira has Scar's Outlander-ness and Sarabi's colors. And I'm not saying I support it, I just found it interesting.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby iluvnala » June 30th, 2011, 4:33 am

I believe as a cub Scar and Sarabi were good friends along with Muffy and Sarafina, Sarabi, Scar and Sarafina becme teens and Sarabi got won over by Muffy and drifted away from Scar, therefore leaving Scar lonely and thats why as an adult he treated Sarabi with disrespect and what not for revenge of his lonely teen years. <<< Thats one of my 3 theories I have ALOT of theories on practically EVERY topic in tlk lol
iluvnala

Nickname(s): nalagirl
Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » July 8th, 2011, 8:38 am

Although it's only merely fan fiction, I like to think that the plot of Chronicles Of The Pride Lands is how Scar became the way he was, and was why he treated Sarabi the way he did after he gained power. For those who do not know the plot of the aforementioned fan fic, I'll sum up the plot real quickly, although I'd highly suggest reading the story for yourself, as it's amazing in my opinion.

Basically, Taka, Mufasa, and Sarabi grew up together, since they all were littermates. Even at an early age, Sarabi and Taka got along extremely well, and eventually, that blossomed into a cub-love friendship. Basically, Sarabi promised herself to Taka, who clearly was overjoyed by this fact, as he had already learned at a young age, that he wasn't going to be king, so this at least gave him something to look forward to. Of course, as they often do, things changed. Sarabi slowly started to gain feelings for Mufasa, although she loved Taka in a friendly sort of way, but as time went on, she knew she couldn't love him as a mate.

Taka eventually begged Sarabi to leave the pride with him. She refused, and this is pretty much where things went down hill. He started to resent Sarabi, since he knew that Mufasa had stolen her heart. He had nothing, and he was actually going to kill himself because of this fact. I won't go on in the plot anymore, since it detours from there and I don't want to spoil the rest, but I really do think that it was Sarabi breaking Scar's heart in some way, that really helped to push him over the edge, and made him want to do Mufasa in. Of course, it was Simba's birth that was the final straw in that matter. Just my view though. ^^
Attachments
COTP - The Legacy Of Ahadi (Book 1).TXT
Book 1 of Chronicles Of The Pride Lands
(421.02 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Question » August 23rd, 2011, 10:37 pm

Probally a abusive one. But not a love one. lol Scar took advantage of being king, however there are no references that if he had mated.
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby Panda-chan » August 24th, 2011, 1:11 am

I don't really think they had much of a relationship to begin with. I think Scar regarded Sarabi as just another lioness in the pride who only happened to be the mate of his brother. He kept to himself a lot, so I don't imagine he had much contact with anyone in the pride, really. :P
I agree with DGFone about him abusing Sarabi however. He only acted especially horrible to her and none of the other lionesses for that reason, which is a cowardly thing to do. :/ Also probably because the other members of the pride still sort of treated her as their queen, so she was sort of the voice of the group.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Panda-chan » August 24th, 2011, 2:04 am

[quote="changa"]Golden Liger has a theory involving Scar and Sarabi and making Zira: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Gold ... biZira.png XP[/quote]
Sorry for the double post but um...EWW. He mated with his sister-in-law and his own daughter? God, that's nasty. :eek2:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SimbasGuard » August 29th, 2011, 5:36 am

[quote="Amanda"][quote="changa"]Golden Liger has a theory involving Scar and Sarabi and making Zira: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Gold ... biZira.png XP[/quote]
Sorry for the double post but um...EWW. He mated with his sister-in-law and his own daughter? God, that's nasty. :eek2:[/quote]

I think that Zira looks too close to Sarabi's age to be her and Scar's daughter, pulse the fanatical devotion that Zira exhibits for Scar is not that of a child to their parent.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby DGFone » August 29th, 2011, 9:37 am

I don't buy it. Besides, I believe that it's official that Zira is a generation older than Simba. I.E. Sarabi's and Scar's generation. So there is no way that that could have happened.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters