Give the Characters of TLK a Theme Song!

Give the Characters of TLK a Theme Song!

Postby Misiziri » May 13th, 2011, 2:01 am

What song fits them best? Any song will do; as long as it isn't fowl.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Re: Give the Characters of TLK a Theme Song!

Postby Whitelionesseyes » May 13th, 2011, 7:23 pm

I don't think it fits him the best or completely, but I think that some parts of the song "childhood" from MJ identify Simba. :)
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 14th, 2011, 9:46 am

Hmm...

I Don't Want To Be by Gavin DeGraw really fits Kovu, and Surfacing by Trust Company fits Scar. And I suppose It's My Life by Bon Jovi fits Kiara. XD
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nitro » May 14th, 2011, 6:41 pm

Sound the Bugle by Bryan Adams is perfect for Simba, all the way to the point I think it was originally meant to air in TLK and Numb by Linkin Park for Kovu.
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » May 15th, 2011, 5:22 pm

"The Animal That I Have Become" by Three Days Grace (I think that's the song's name) would suit either Kovu or Scar pretty well. Or, "Monster" by Skillet would suit Kovu perfectly :3
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Nitro » May 15th, 2011, 7:14 pm

"Love Story" by Taylor Swift would be good for Kiara, "With Arms Wide Open" by Creed for Mufasa, "My Immortal" by Evanscence(sp?) for Sarabi (cuz of Muffy's death and Simba's supposed one), and maybe "Let My People Go" for Mufasa and Scar's relationship (or lack of)
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby Tabby » May 16th, 2011, 5:41 am

I think... Simba to scar.. Fighter - Christina Aguilera.
Nala, Nobody's home - Avril Lavigne
Mufasa to Simba, Every breath you take - The Police
Kovu & Kiara, Against all odds - Phil Collins

xDDDDDD

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Thegeni99 » May 16th, 2011, 9:55 pm

For some reason I think 'It's My Life' by Bon Jovi suits Taka(not Scar). Since he's kinda like a rebel...you get my point?
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby SweetNala » October 15th, 2011, 2:39 pm

Kiara to Kovu-Criminal
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 2nd, 2013, 2:06 am

"Only Time" by Enya suits Mufasa perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

Who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time
And who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose, only time

Who can say why your heart sighs
As your love flies, only time
And who can say why your heart cries
When your love lies, only time

Who can say when the roads meet
That love might be in your heart
And who can say when the day sleeps
If the night keeps all your heart
Night keeps all your heart

Who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose
- Only time
And who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time

Who knows? Only time

:cry: I shall miss you forever, Mufasa! :cry:
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Return to The Characters