mufasa

mufasa

Postby ArroShadowLion » May 18th, 2011, 10:24 pm

(i know theres already another mufasa thred but my pc would let me on)

how did mufasa die i dont understand it when he went to get simba all the deer things jumped over him but when he falled did they stmop on them because it looked like they jumped over him or was it the impact of the fall that killed him?
I will never trun my back on the ones who need me
ArroShadowLion
My Lion Cub Swift

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ive created this pic i can make you one to

Nickname(s): Arro
Pride Points: 0

Re: mufasa

Postby tiger1 » May 18th, 2011, 10:26 pm

Scar threw him off the cliff, he landed on his back and I believe the impact killed him and also he broke his back.
This is a Lion King collecter and Warriors lover!
I am CAMOSTAR :)
tiger1
RAWR

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BOB--No Micheal JACKSON

Pride Points: 0

Postby Daenerys » May 18th, 2011, 10:34 pm

One thread per character. Post this in the Lion King Forum not here.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby SimbasMate » May 18th, 2011, 10:46 pm

Uhm.. Scar threw him off a cliff and he got trampled by wildebeest... he doesn't look like it because it's Disney, they can't put so much graphic injuries in TLK. lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Nitro » May 19th, 2011, 12:27 am

Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby Pixie » May 21st, 2011, 7:02 am

NOT THIS TOPIC AGAIN
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby Moka » May 21st, 2011, 8:01 am

Locked, duplicate topic >.>
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Return to The Characters