Fisi, Punda and other characters.

Fisi, Punda and other characters.

Postby Annie » May 23rd, 2011, 8:41 pm

Does anyone remember Fisi? An obvious clone of Shenzi, but I remember it featured in a little story book I once owned. I will try to find it!

There was also Punda, a little Zebra foal who hated her mothers' new...wildebeest...boyfriend.

I will have a look around for these books, but please let me know if you remember them!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Re: Fisi, Punda and other characters.

Postby changa » May 25th, 2011, 6:18 am

Huh. Cool. I'm sure I don't have em, but my local thrift store always has LK stuff! So I'll keep an eye out.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » June 7th, 2011, 1:02 am

Hmm, there's Pimbi, the rodent thing that Kopa pounced on :3
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Nyasi » June 8th, 2011, 9:34 pm

Wow, what's with random mini characters? XD
Might I ask, since this seems likean okay place, who Chaka is...?
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Jiirani » June 8th, 2011, 9:37 pm

Chaka was a developing name for Kiara, he's not a real character, it's just a name that was considered before they settled on Kiara.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 8th, 2011, 9:40 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]Chaka was a developing name for Kiara, he's not a real character, it's just a name that was considered before they settled on Kiara.[/quote]

Actually, he was Kiara's brother who was cut from the movie. Shani/Aisha were Kiara's previous names.

Meh, I swear I've seen the name Punda in TLK6NA somewhere... *shrugs* I dunno.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jiirani » June 8th, 2011, 9:50 pm

Ah, I presumed that, because it was a male name. I need to check my sources before I start spouting nonsense next time.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby changa » July 4th, 2011, 6:25 am

Oh my gosh! I just read "Kampf um Den Thron," online. It features a crafty hyena named Fisi.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby PrincessKiara » July 24th, 2011, 10:04 pm

[quote="Annie"]There was also Punda, a little Zebra foal who hated her mothers' new...wildebeest...boyfriend.[/quote]

This I gotta see!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SilverSimba01 » July 29th, 2011, 10:39 pm

I never had heard of those names
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Return to The Characters