The Selfish Lion

The Selfish Lion

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » June 7th, 2011, 1:08 am

(If this is a duplicate topic and/or isn't need it, feel free to lock it :3)

Selfish Lion Wiki Page: http://www.mylionking.com/wiki/The_Selfish_Lion

Seriously, I love this character (even if we don't know much about him). He appears in "The Brightest Star" and looks alot like Scar (in my opinion).

In my theory, Mohatu and The Selfish Lion (who I called Choyo meaning "selfish") were brothers. But when Mohatu became King, he had to banish Choyo. Outraged, Choyo became a selfish rogue on the outskirts of the Pridelands. However, he still had a kind-side. I drew a pic of him :3
http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artists/QueenSummer/Gallery.php?artwork=6520

So, does anyone else have any theories of him? =3
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Re: The Selfish Lion

Postby KingKovu44 » June 7th, 2011, 3:29 pm

I used him in one of my AU RP's. In that, he was the father of Uru. The idea was that Scar had gotten his looks from the selfish lion and his colors from Uru (except for his mane of course).
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby LeaHalalela » June 7th, 2011, 3:33 pm

Though I don't know a lot about Selfish, I think he seems quite interesting because really think that he is Mohatu's brother though it would be a very, very odd yet messed up family tree because if Mohatu and Selfish were brothers, Ahadi and Uru would be cousins..
LeaHalalela

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Lea, Lela
Pride Points: 1

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » June 7th, 2011, 5:24 pm

I always thought that Choyo (the Selfish Lion) was Uru's uncle and Mohatu's brother. He's so fun to draw! :D

What if Choyo was Mohatu's younger brother? I think that Mohatu's father liked Mohatu more than Choyo and when Mohatu was a full grown adult, his father told him that he must drive out all males in the Pride. Meaning, he had to banish Choyo. It was a very hard decision, but it had to be done. Choyo was outraged and heartbroken. He ran to the outskirts of the Pridelands and started terrorizing the animals who lived there. He still had a soft side (I prefer to draw him in his "kind-side"). Even though Choyo kept starting all the trouble, Mohatu never punished him. Mohato regretted banishing his brother for the rest of his like.
:)
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Return to The Characters