Iggy

Iggy

Postby changa » July 31st, 2011, 8:18 pm

Iggy is a cut character from TLK. He was Simba and Nala's childhood friend.
http://concept.lionking.org/art/characters/iggy01.jpg
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Re: Iggy

Postby TheLionPrince » August 2nd, 2011, 3:57 am

Not too much information is known about our deleted lizard character. However, I can guess Iggy was deleted because he wasn't important to the story anymore back when The Lion King was King of the Jungle at the time. Oh well.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: Iggy

Postby changa » August 2nd, 2011, 4:26 am

I think he's kinda cute, and wish he did serve a purpose.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Return to The Characters