Oprean

Oprean

Postby SimbaSam » August 13th, 2011, 4:59 am

I just found this character not mentioned in the forums while I was doing one of my Wiki searches :P , He is apparently a lion prince from the pride lands, according to an article on the Timon and Pumbaa show in Wikipedia. I really wanted to see if any of you knew anything, this looks very interesting! :)

Thanks
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Re: Oprean

Postby Misiziri » August 14th, 2011, 12:09 am

Link to any information on him, please.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby SimbaSam » August 14th, 2011, 2:26 am

He is under the Timon and Pumbaa section, its as much information that I can find without seeing the episode! http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Lion_King_characters Good luck! :)
Simba's Brother Image
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Akril » August 15th, 2011, 10:40 pm

I strongly suspect that both Oprean and Rinda (a character whose name often appears alongside Oprean's) are characters that a fan made up. I've searched through all of the episodes of Timon and Pumbaa and watched many of them, and I've never seen those characters appear in any of them -- there aren't even any voice credits given. I've also done web searches on them, and all that I could find were variations on their descriptions on that page and unanswered questions about what episode they appeared in.

You'd also think that a lion who was a prince of Pride Rock and a lioness whose parents died would really stand out amongst the other extras in the show, but the only places I've seen their names appear are on fan sites and Wikipedia-like sites, which can be edited by anybody.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby SimbaSam » August 20th, 2011, 1:22 am

Thanks for clearing that up! I thought it odd a prince from the pride lands In the first place I wanted it to be a true, I knew you guys would find an answer! I suppose I feel a little gullible... :?
Simba's Brother Image
SimbaSam

Return to The Characters