Rafiki

Re: Rafiki

Postby Gwen » July 4th, 2010, 1:49 am

Rafiki is the wise monkey I know.
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*has officially left MLK for good*

Pride Points: 0

Postby c3po » August 1st, 2010, 7:55 am

rafiki is smart and he is wise.
by pk091
c3po

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Postby PrincessKiara » August 6th, 2010, 9:18 pm

Rafiki has the perfect mix of wisdom and craziness. :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 11th, 2010, 6:46 pm

He would hardly be a memorable character if he wasn't nuts. A crazy witchdoctor type character is highly important. :lol:
TheRoguePrince

Postby Mozart » August 17th, 2010, 7:03 pm

Rafiki, is very clear that it is one of the most important thing in the movie. The reason is that he would bring Simba to end the tyranny of Scar and besides, as the kingdoms of Simba and Zira would join as Rafiki Kiara and Kovu helped so they could be together and unite the kingdoms.
:-o
Mozart
ASDF~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

¡No hay queso!

Pride Points: 3

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 17th, 2010, 7:12 pm

Yes, his wisdom saves the kindom several times, but he would be little more than a second rate support character if he wasn't a crazy baboon with a great kung-fu technique.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Gwen » August 17th, 2010, 7:14 pm

"Well, actually it's not a meta -- ay!"

^ Lol that's one of my favorite Rafiki lines.
Gwen

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 17th, 2010, 7:15 pm

good one.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Gwen » August 17th, 2010, 7:17 pm

Rafiki used to freak me out a little bit when I was young, but now I'm starting to realize that he's such a great character.
Gwen

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 17th, 2010, 7:18 pm

He has a cool look with that beard and all.
TheRoguePrince

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters